All Arsenal fans want Wenger to be sacked

Snake

Whilst Wenger has a fair while to go yet where fans still want him there, eventually they will turn on him. You can't keep ignoring the need for proven experienced class players and players with a bit of backbone and you can't keep saying game after game that you played the best football and deserved to win, it just doesn't cover the truth.

Also i read an article today responding to his claim that they're kids and they'll learn, poitning out the average age of the team against Spurs was 25 and the defence about 28 i think. Also they're players with dozens of games in the CL not a youth team, so eventually fans will lose patience there, they expect a trophy or 2 every season and have 1 FA cup in 4 years!

And if they drove him out i would take him here if he fancied it like!!

Ungrateful bastards.

Wenger is a world class manager and he is responsible for a large chunk of Arsenal's success as a club. He won them a lot and he defined their current policies.

I would also say he is probably the most sucessfull with youths in the Premier League.

Right now I would walk on broken glass for a manager that good at St.James Park.

Ungrateful bastards.

Wenger is a world class manager and he is responsible for a large chunk of Arsenal's success as a club. He won them a lot and he defined their current policies.

I would also say he is probably the most sucessfull with youths in the Premier League.

Right now I would walk on broken glass for a manager that good at St.James Park.

Why? Wise would still be telling him who he can buy and keep. :icon_lol::)

Which just goes to show how royally backward our current "system" is. Hamster_OMG_Emoticon_by_Dee_Cee.gif

Edited by Fop

Ungrateful bastards.

Why? Wise would still be telling him who he can buy and keep. :icon_lol::)

That's whats so annoying about Ashley. He said he wanted us to follow the Arsenal model and i agree with him, shame then that he didn't isn't it. He put in place the kind of scouting system Arsenal have trawling the world for young players which was all a good idea, but decided to ignore the more cruical part where Wenger has complete say on any incoming/outgoing players and nobody is ever allowed to interfere with his wishes!

If we had followed their model with KK it would have been great. They could identify loads of players, reccomend them and KK takes a look, meaning somebody like Jonas would come in as clearly KK would love a player like him. In the meantime KK would be doing what he does so well, identifying other players himself and being involved in the deals himself as who in football is better than KK at talking players into signing, into his vision for a club?

So Ashley could basically have had it so good here and fucked it all up!

I don't think there's anything wrong with criticising the manager where it's due and that's what the first article was doing.

To be calling for his head is a bit premature but it will happen sooner or later.

I don't think there's anything wrong with criticising the manager where it's due and that's what the first article was doing.

To be calling for his head is a bit premature but it will happen sooner or later.

Presumably you missed the last line

Several 'Wenger outs' in the comments too

Presumably you missed the last line

Well apart from that. :icon_lol:

Ungrateful bastards.

Why? Wise would still be telling him who he can buy and keep. :icon_lol::lol:

That's whats so annoying about Ashley. He said he wanted us to follow the Arsenal model and i agree with him, shame then that he didn't isn't it. He put in place the kind of scouting system Arsenal have trawling the world for young players which was all a good idea, but decided to ignore the more cruical part where Wenger has complete say on any incoming/outgoing players and nobody is ever allowed to interfere with his wishes!

If we had followed their model with KK it would have been great. They could identify loads of players, reccomend them and KK takes a look, meaning somebody like Jonas would come in as clearly KK would love a player like him. In the meantime KK would be doing what he does so well, identifying other players himself and being involved in the deals himself as who in football is better than KK at talking players into signing, into his vision for a club?

So Ashley could basically have had it so good here and fucked it all up!

Aye that's what I mean, people can argue about whether Keegan should or shouldn't have had total control (I don't think it's much of an argument, he should, as he's pretty decent in the transfer market).

But the fact is whoever we had in Keegan's place would have been naysayed by the likes of Wise & Co :), which becomes plainly ridiculous when you start talking about unquestionably top draw managers.

Part timer. I would crawl over hot coals then grind my genitals to dust with a mortar and pestle just to see him browse the merchandise in the club shop.

in all seriousness i can kinda see why some fans might be a bit frustrated - ie

theyve won very little recently.

the team tends to overplay and tries to walk the ball into the back of the net.

the team is often bullied by the opposition

the emphasis on youth

but as has been said above, there must be at least 15 teams who would love to be in their position

He'd be shit here because he wouldn't have the freedom to work as he wanted.

Dennis would find him some cracking players though

Llambrusco - "I hear you've unearthed a future gem for us, Arse. But there's on slight problem, Dennis doesn't agree with your £3,000,000 evaluation, he says he's worth £1,500,000 at most, so we won't be going for him"

Wenger - "...... but with the right development he'll be worth £10,000,000 at least"

Llambrusco - "look I hear you, but just stick to coaching, and let Dennis do his job..... he's very well qualified, he's played every Football Manager game since 1998, you know."

Wenger - ".... but you said you wanted an Arsenal style system here..... I AM the Arsenal system...."

Llambrusco - "no man is bigger than the club, and the system, well apart from Dennis who is a colossus among men".

Wenger - "let me get this right... you promised me complete control when I got here, and now you're saying that I have to run everything past Dennis first?"

Llambrusco - "Well yes.... but you can select the team..... so long as you send a copy of it to Dennis at least 4 hours before kick off so he can correct any mistakes."

He'll clearly be on his way here next. :icon_lol:

in all seriousness i can kinda see why some fans might be a bit frustrated - ie

theyve won very little recently.

the team tends to overplay and tries to walk the ball into the back of the net.

the team is often bullied by the opposition

the emphasis on youth

but as has been said above, there must be at least 15 teams who would love to be in their position

Which is why he is overrated and not a patch on Ferguson.