All Arsenal fans want Wenger to be sacked

Snake

Still think he's done some brilliant work at Arsenal, but they're fans will demand and expect better than what they've had in recent years. In any case, he's been there an age and has won quite a few trophies. Doesn't he want another challenge?

Edited by TheInspiration

He'd be shit here because he wouldn't have the freedom to work as he wanted.

Dennis would find him some cracking players though

Llambrusco - "I hear you've unearthed a future gem for us, Arse. But there's on slight problem, Dennis doesn't agree with your £3,000,000 evaluation, he says he's worth £1,500,000 at most, so we won't be going for him"

Wenger - "...... but with the right development he'll be worth £10,000,000 at least"

Llambrusco - "look I hear you, but just stick to coaching, and let Dennis do his job..... he's very well qualified, he's played every Football Manager game since 1998, you know."

Wenger - ".... but you said you wanted an Arsenal style system here..... I AM the Arsenal system...."

Llambrusco - "no man is bigger than the club, and the system, well apart from Dennis who is a colossus among men".

Wenger - "let me get this right... you promised me complete control when I got here, and now you're saying that I have to run everything past Dennis first?"

Llambrusco - "Well yes.... but you can select the team..... so long as you send a copy of it to Dennis at least 4 hours before kick off so he can correct any mistakes."

He'll clearly be on his way here next. :lol:

You can easily replace one of those names with another one. :lol:

He'd be shit here because he wouldn't have the freedom to work as he wanted.

Dennis would find him some cracking players though

Llambrusco - "I hear you've unearthed a future gem for us, Arse. But there's on slight problem, Dennis doesn't agree with your £3,000,000 evaluation, he says he's worth £1,500,000 at most, so we won't be going for him"

Wenger - "...... but with the right development he'll be worth £10,000,000 at least"

Llambrusco - "look I hear you, but just stick to coaching, and let Dennis do his job..... he's very well qualified, he's played every Football Manager game since 1998, you know."

Wenger - ".... but you said you wanted an Arsenal style system here..... I AM the Arsenal system...."

Llambrusco - "no man is bigger than the club, and the system, well apart from Dennis who is a colossus among men".

Wenger - "let me get this right... you promised me complete control when I got here, and now you're saying that I have to run everything past Dennis first?"

Llambrusco - "Well yes.... but you can select the team..... so long as you send a copy of it to Dennis at least 4 hours before kick off so he can correct any mistakes."

He'll clearly be on his way here next. ;)

You can easily replace one of those names with another one. :lol:

Aye, can you imagine anyone working under the system Keegan had to? I can't think of one current Premiership manager that would find it acceptable, never mind favourable..... even if the "system" can work the staffing is just :lol: