Flip Throw Ins.

Tom

This seems to be mainly women and it looks pointless.

I also can't understand how it is better than a regular throw in as you can't see where it's going and the velocity of the ball seems the same. :icon_lol:

It looks cool as fuck though!

He did in in a testimonial i remember and he did it in a league game when he was first starting out, can't remember who it was against.

I remember seeing him practicing it at Benfield, Lee Clark was trying it as well but couldn't do it but Watson was class at it.

On football 365 they reckon Steve Howie used to do them when he was a kid but I never seen him!

This seems to be mainly women and it looks pointless.

I also can't understand how it is better than a regular throw in as you can't see where it's going and the velocity of the ball seems the same. :icon_lol:

It looks cool as fuck though!

Fucking hell man. Know your history kiddo. :)

I have a very very bad memory but I doubt I would have forgotten it had I seen it first hand.

Did he ever do it in a League Game?

By the way in the modern game it looks to be mainly women that do it :icon_lol:

I have a very very bad memory but I doubt I would have forgotten it had I seen it first hand.

Did he ever do it in a League Game?

By the way in the modern game it looks to be mainly women that do it :icon_lol:

He definately did it at St James Park cos it was right in front of me in the milburn paddock, so the likelihood is ot was a competitive game.

League Cup game at Ayresome Park was the first time Watson did it.. and they were talking about it for ages.

The sort of thing he use to reserve for odd occassions when the prize wasn't too massive I guess but I think he was the first to try it.

Who they fuck is Steve Howie btw? :icon_lol:

You're on a wind up surely?

The pronunciation is the same and you can clearly understand who I mean.

Fucking Hell this board has gone to shit.

*Awaits pathetic one upmanship*

:icon_lol:

He did in in a testimonial i remember and he did it in a league game when he was first starting out, can't remember who it was against.

I remember seeing him practicing it at Benfield, Lee Clark was trying it as well but couldn't do it but Watson was class at it.

Boro. Nee room for him to do it at sjp

I couldn't care less what you think to be honest.

I look forward to reading ''How To Spell Howey : A definitive history of Newcastle United''

Tedious and boring and you should be embarrassed, fall off that high horse and break your neck on the way.