Bolton 88

Man City 87.25

Fulham 87

Man United 86.5

West Ham 86.15

Wigan 86.06

Hull 84.6

Sunderland 84.05

Weid how some smaller grounds produce more noise than the big boys.

Mackems :icon_lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THE NOISE LEAGUE

Team Decibels

STOKE 101.8

Tottenham 97.58

Liverpool 95.4

Portsmouth 94.3

Newcastle 94.06

Aston Villa 92.2

Chelsea 92.06

Middlesbrough 91.30

Arsenal 90.8

West Brom 90.26

Everton 89.98

Blackburn 89.3

Bolton 88

Man City 87.25

Fulham 87

Man United 86.5

West Ham 86.15

Wigan 86.06

Hull 84.6

Sunderland 84.05

Weid how some smaller grounds produce more noise than the big boys.

Mackems :icon_lol:

This is what makes me wonder about the accuracy of these tables.

Bollocks surely. Do they measure every single home game and take an average? There are so many things to factor in I just cant see the relevance. Everything from the importance of the game at hand and the accoustics of the stadium and point they measure at.

I knew where Spuds would be before I even opened this. :icon_lol:

Beside the design of the ground must have an effect, a small steep sided stadium is going to "help" measurements, a larger more spacious one won't, as won't having an openish side in Newcastle's case.

It's funny cos this time last year the mackems were top

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/26102007/58/...erland-top.html

horseshit

Yet we are consistantly second. I reckon there maybe something in it.

oh just fuck off.......

:lol:

The atmosphere at WHL was wank last night till Spurs scored. If these people brung their mics to Newcastle v Sunderland it would be a different outcome, it's the most flawed survey ever imo. As for best fans in the world, we have too many wank in our support to think about that accolade, but imo we are far more worthy than any English team of it. Who would get over 50,000 most weeks, having not won a trophy for 40 years? No one. Who would get over 50,000 most weeks, having not won a domestic trophy for 54 years? No one.

The atmosphere at WHL was wank last night till Spurs scored. If these people brung their mics to Newcastle v Sunderland it would be a different outcome, it's the most flawed survey ever imo. As for best fans in the world, we have too many wank in our support to think about that accolade, but imo we are far more worthy than any English team of it. Who would get over 50,000 most weeks, having not won a trophy for 40 years? No one. Who would get over 50,000 most weeks, having not won a domestic trophy for 54 years? No one.

How many times have you got 50K+ this season?

Average gate is nearly 48,000 despite unparalleled turmoil off the pitch London.

Average gate is nearly 48,000 despite unparalleled turmoil off the pitch London.

Always an excuse isnt there Steve? BTW Ledley 1 Carra 0 :lol:

horseshit

Seriously? You actually think this has some value? Some scientific merit?

Just taking it at face value.

Was a wank atmosphere last night wasn't it?

Had the stuffing knocked out of us by the early first goal but we picked up later on and we were going before the equaliser went in.

horseshit

Do you believe in your heart and I mean being 110% honest with yourself Tottenham are as passionately supported as Newcastle United? :lol:

Had the stuffing knocked out of us by the early first goal but we picked up later on and we were going before the equaliser went in.

Stuffing knocked out of you it was only 0-1 you fool. What a shit excuse, surely that's when the team needed a lift most. However it was good to see some of your fans applauding Keane, while the ridiculously deluded 40% boo'd him, wake up ya daft cunts you're a feeder club accept your status.

I tell you something else Alan Hutton is championship standard, yet another jock league syndrome player to put in the same box as Petrov, Boumsong etc.

Edited by Stevie

horseshit

Do you believe in your heart and I mean being 110% honest with yourself Tottenham are as passionately supported as Newcastle United? :lol:

No

I believe we are more passionately supported.

we certainly dont desert the club at the first sign of trouble

horseshit

No

Incredible, you know in your heart that will never be true, you're not even the most passionately supported club in London. If you went to the doctors you would be diagnosed with an acute form of utter daft cuntness.

horseshit

:lol: Come on Danny, stop lying.

It's from the professor Plum school of product placement research. I wouldn't even use it try winding up a mackem.

horseshit

No

Incredible, you know in your heart that will never be true, you're not even the most passionately supported club in London. If you went to the doctors you would be diagnosed with an acute form of utter daft cuntness.

And that would be?

You can put your hands over your ears and shout LALALALA as much as you want but the truth is we sell out home and away every week.

Unlike your lot who got the hump cause you didnt get the "wow" signing you were promised.