Kinnear: you'll change your toon about Keegan

Jimbo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically Leazes has been right all along and he's not even trying to get the one up.

it pains me just as much as everyone else, however one or two people are behaving like right arseholes - not on here I may add apart from Baggy

Basically Leazes has been right all along and he's not even trying to get the one up.

Correct, he has been

Did you get my pm Leazes?

yes I did mate, and thanks. My PC has been in use today, but I'll have a go at it asap and let you know.

it pains me just as much as everyone else, however one or two people are behaving like right arseholes - not on here I may add apart from Baggy

I don't think anybody is having too much fun!

Just as the Spurs revival is showing it is really only about having the right people working for you. If KK was still here I have no doubt we'd be sitting comfortably in mid-table and if he had got his players - a stronger squad.

With all the stuff Kinnear has spouted, Im beginning to think that MA has no intention to sell, he puts it on the market for an inflated figure knowing that only a fool would pay it. Apathy, as with anything else increases over time and people begin to forget what happened to make us hate him. I think Kinnear is here for a lot longer than we think. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if he was still here by January, and even still here by May provided we're out of the bottom 3.

Some on here could watch a video of KK agreeing to work with what hes given and then saying you know what fuck it Ive got my money Im off and still blame Ashley.

Edited by Danny B

Fuck Keegan like, what a cunt.

I would much rather be playing Bristol in division three in front of an awesome 15 thousand people!

What has Keegan ever done for us?

I would much rather be playing Bristol in division three in front of an awesome 15 thousand people!

Maybe you would rather not have a club to watch full stop.

Could be worse.....

I could've been born Spurs, always looking enviously 2 mile down the road and thinking "if only....."

Keegan has done so much for Newcastle and I hate it when ignorant outsiders don't see this.

I don't use the word 'Messiah' and I don't think he is infallible but fuck me, what a man!

Could be worse.....

I could've been born Spurs, always looking enviously 2 mile down the road and thinking "if only....."

Yeah you have to look a bit further down the road.

Some on here could watch a video of KK agreeing to work with what hes given and then saying you know what fuck it Ive got my money Im off and still blame Ashley.

Again what exactly did Keegan do wrong?

It also says a lot that 'Arry would only go to Spuds if he was in charge IMO.

Could be worse.....

Not really, I was thinking The Swan (of 363 High Road, N17 6QN, good range of sandwiches and fine lager tops, coach parties welcome) 1st XI

I would say only KK and Ashley really know. However if he agreed to work as a head coach rather than a manager and then fucked off because he had unrealistic expectation for signings I would say he has doner a lot wrong.

I suppose it's the last resort to start laying the blame at the chairman's door... by the way who was it you blamed for the current Spurs predicament?

Could be worse.....

Not really, I was thinking The Swan (of 363 High Road, N17 6QN, good range of sandwiches and fine lager tops, coach parties welcome) 1st XI

Fuck me, side-splitting.

I suppose it's the last resort to start laying the blame at the chairman's door... by the way who was it you blamed for the current Spurs predicament?

We have been saddled with Levy long enough for his intentions to be very clear. Can you say the same?

We have been saddled with Levy long enough for his intentions to be very clear. Can you say the same?

Wanna swap?

Nah didnt think so like, ours is best mates with yours in fact no Id say ours looks upto Levy when it comes to running a football club. Now do you see why we're fucked?

I would say only KK and Ashley really know. However if he agreed to work as a head coach rather than a manager and then fucked off because he had unrealistic expectation for signings I would say he has doner a lot wrong.

Why would he then repeatedly say (and indeed Mort and Wise say) that he had final say? If he knew all along he did not?

If Keegan was a rapist then he would be a rapist....... but there's not a shred of evidence to suggest he is a rapist....... so I ask again:

What exactly did Keegan do wrong?