PS3 GAMES !

farnie1993

Ill be getting little big planet for sure; played the beta and loved it.

i have Fallout 3; amazing game

Resistance fall of man 2; definatley getting this, also played the beta and online its amazin

Motorstorm 2; i wouldnt reccomend , got the beta and it seems every little knock will throw you from the bike/atv and the trucks seem to be going about 2mph

COD,WAW; Is even better than COD4, had the beta but it ran out today unfortunatley.

FAR CRY 2; crazily good graphics, its a hard game though.

The games I play again and again are:

Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

Half-Life Orange Box

FIFA 09

Tiger Woods 08

Little Big Planet

Burnout: Paradise City

Hey Jimbo, how does Rainbow 6 compare to COD4? I kind of feel I've been spoilt by COD4 and that it'll be disappointing, but if you tell me otherwise, I might invest!

Resistance 2 looks pretty good btw, as an addition to this thread.

Hey Jimbo, how does Rainbow 6 compare to COD4? I kind of feel I've been spoilt by COD4 and that it'll be disappointing, but if you tell me otherwise, I might invest!

Resistance 2 looks pretty good btw, as an addition to this thread.

Vegas 2 is the one to go for, Vegas is pretty poor in comparison, I think Vegas 2 is a bit more tactical than COD, I love it, it has shoot'em value as well as need to think your way around problems.

If you haven't played it on the 360 then 'Bioshock' is a must! Fantastic gameplay and compelling story make it a true classic.

Others of notes would be:

-LittleBigPlanet - see reviews, too many good things to say about this so read up.

-Fifa 09 - amazing, superb online play with plenty of options you're bound to find someone you enjoy.

- Ratchet and Clank - a good old fashioned playstation style 'shoot baddies, get money, buy better weapons, shoot bigger baddies and repeat 'em up.

Also if you haven't got sky plus, then I'd also recommend PlayTV, the ability to record freeview is really useful I've found, even when it's something weekly like harry hill or the odd movie that's on a sunday night. Having them stored on your hard drive can be really handy when you're in with a beer and there's nought on.