Europe?

Flair

A win tommorow will put us 3pts off 7th. Is it still a possibility?

If teams with foreign owners and/or large debts become ineligable then possibly.

Otherwise :lol:

We are closer to the Championship to be honest.

20th Newcastle United

No shit Sherlock. :lol:

;)

I was taking into account the fact we don't have a permanent manager, the fact we are still up for sale and the fact we will be losing players in January as opposed to securing them rather than our current league position.

It may also be worth noting we have a game in hand, if we win we will be up to 14th.

Very witty Luke, top post! :lol:

We are closer to the Championship to be honest.

20th Newcastle United

No shit Sherlock. :lol:

:D

I was taking into account the fact we don't have a permanent manager, the fact we are still up for sale and the fact we will be losing players in January as opposed to securing them rather than our current league position.

It may also be worth noting we have a game in hand, if we win we will be up to 14th.

Very witty Luke, top post! ;)

Still stating the obvious though. Don't get your knickers in a twist. :lol:

In a word, No :lol:

For one, I dont think we'll beat villa. For another, its a long long season and I dont expect things to get easier. For the record, I think we'll finish around 15-13th.

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Your lot were all on about the top four and winning the F.A Cup, how's that working out?

See youre confused again Tom. Its the media who claim Spurs will be challenging for top 4. then say it was the spurs fans who predicted it when it goes so horribly wrong.

I would have thought you would have realised by now that the media dont always tell the whole truth.

Or is it only Newcastle they tell lies about.

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Your lot were all on about the top four and winning the F.A Cup, how's that working out?

See youre confused again Tom. Its the media who claim Spurs will be challenging for top 4. then say it was the spurs fans who predicted it when it goes so horribly wrong.

I would have thought you would have realised by now that the media dont always tell the whole truth.

They are lying saying Spurs aren't shite? Say it isn't so! :lol:

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Not so true. The three Spurs fans I work with all were talking top four in the summer. I have a £250 bet with one of them that they wouldn't finish in the top four (he claimed you'd be third behind man utd and chelsea).

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Not so true. The three Spurs fans I work with all were talking top four in the summer. I have a £250 bet with one of them that they wouldn't finish in the top four (he claimed you'd be third behind man utd and chelsea).

Why lie?

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Why lie?

Exactly, why would I?

In a word, No :lol:

For one, I dont think we'll beat villa. For another, its a long long season and I dont expect things to get easier. For the record, I think we'll finish around 15-13th.

i feel i have to agree :lol: its getting worse every year now. were just a midtable club at the minute and prob will be for some time.

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Jesus christ Tom, you bite every single fucking time :lol:

Welldone Dannyb for re-directing stick from Attain to himself...great comradary! :lol:

Attain mate cant knock your optimism, im an optimist to but take off the specs mate its not going to happin this year or next!

You only set yourself up for the fall...

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Nice to have a Spurs fan confirm that the media do have their heads up Spurs' arses.

Coming from a Spurs fan.

Nice to have a Spurs fan confirm that the media do have their heads up Spurs' arses.

They build us up to knock us down Bombadil. I would say that 75% of fleet street media are spammers / goons due to its situation.