US Election 2008

Douggy B

That the fate of the world is in the hands of a bunch of obese inbred retards.

I'm scared.

John McCain would be a disaster for planet earth IMO. As for that daft wench with him...fuck me...Please let Obama win.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Obama was favourite. :D

Your signature is class btw Danny, that's his 3rd own goal against you lot isn't it? :lol:

Yep :lol: glad you like it. Cant stand the prick but he seems to like us ;)

Obama will walk it... and then I fully expect him to be assassinated as soon as he walks into Red-neck country.

Between them and the KKK, they'll not accept a black President... :lol:

If Obama doesn't win I'm locking myself in my room for four years with my guitar.

I'd take a copy of Protect and Survive in on the off chance McCain dies midterm and that daft bint starts wars with Russia and China.

Obama will win. There are traditional republican states that are swinging and I think he'll win it comfortably. His campaign has by and large been a smooth one and I think he's reached out to more people especially the disenfranchised middle class who previously had not bothered to vote.

That the fate of the world is in the hands of a bunch of obese inbred retards.

I'm scared.

John McCain would be a disaster for planet earth IMO. As for that daft wench with him...fuck me...Please let Obama win.

Hey! I'm not obese! Lols...

I don't know. The media seems to think Obama has it sewn up, but I seem to remember the last couple of elections miraculously go the opposite way at the last minute...

Don't misunderstand me- I'm voting for Obama. I'm not convinced he's actually going to change a damn thing, but I think he has less of a chance of completely fucking things up even worse (assuming of course that's possible).

BTW, in my opinion, whoever told McCain to pick Palin for his VP lost him the race. Homo-hating, bible-thumping rednecks may love her, but Republicans had their votes already.

I'm off to the back garden to build a fallout shelter just in case.

You can buy them from Sweden. Proper ones.

Flat-pack and everything. Look out for the BOMBA and KÄRNVAPEN product ranges at IKEA.

I'm off to the back garden to build a fallout shelter just in case.

You can buy them from Sweden. Proper ones.

Flat-pack and everything. Look out for the BOMBA and KÄRNVAPEN product ranges at IKEA.

:lol:

mccain-vamp.jpg

:lol:

I am a bit bemused by the seemingly overriding belief that Obama is the second coming though, that he will heal all things, solve all conflicts and generally bring peace and joy to the world.

I suspect he won't. :lol: