US Election 2008

Douggy B

Why the media doesn't have the same sort of coverage of the Chinese elections is a mystery.

Nobody cares; Hu wins.

Besides he Hu is defeated will have to hide any Il feelings and Take it on the Chan.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama will stroll through for a win.

My projected outcome here:

My tip for the Electoral College is that Obama will get 313. 270 are needed to be declared the winner of the the election.

The Democrats will have a majority in the Senate (approximately 60 out of 100), and they will also hold the majority in the House Of Representatives.

This all means Obama will have a clear mandate to carry out whatever he pleases for the next 4 years.

O B A M A :D

Obama will stroll through for a win.

My projected outcome here:

My tip for the Electoral College is that Obama will get 313. 270 are needed to be declared the winner of the the election.

The Democrats will have a majority in the Senate (approximately 60 out of 100), and they will also hold the majority in the House Of Representatives.

This all means Obama will have a clear mandate to carry out whatever he pleases for the next 4 years.

O B A M A :D

Looking like a landslide. May evem take Texas!! :woosh:

Fingers crossed, it's pretty close in Texas atm. There'd be nothing better than for Bush Jr to leave the White House and return back to his state in blue!!!!!!!!! :woosh:

Also North Carolina was the state where everyone was calling whoever won it would win the election. Obama is blitzing it there atm. :D

The BBC coverage is fairly tedious.

Apparently CNN and the like just employ beautiful wenches as anchors.

Which is why I watch the CNN and FOX coverages respectively. CNN for a generally impartial view and FOX to hear the excuses why McCain isn't winning in certain states and the unbelievable victories McCain is getting in some states despite getting hammered overall. :D

Out with conservatism!!! :woosh:

Edited by Ken