US Election 2008

Douggy B

John Bolton? He's a grade A cunt and a dye in the wool Republican.

Going on about bias in the media while trying to defend Fox News soon followed by arguing with a reporter only to kick off with a reporter having a debate with the person he was interviewing.

Pilger made a complete arse of him a few years back IIRC.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Schama doing a brilliant job there of making him get even angrier

just waiting for him to storm out now :woosh:

edit:oh hes gone :D

Edited by Andrew

Good. He's got a hell of a hard task ahead of him, but CNN just ran five minutes of uncommented footage from around the country and you can't fail to be touched by how much this means to people.

A few posts on 365 came up from devout catholic forums and they are fucking scary :woosh:

Misinformation has been a tool for the conservatives for a long time. Thankfully this election brought out an unprecedented amount of people to come out and vote, outnumbering the wackos; those that believe Obama is a muslim, those who voted against Obama because he isn't pro-life or a creationist.

This election was based on the proper issues that affect everyone, not only in the US but all over the world. The economy, the energy crisis, foreign policy and corporations that rule over government.

Things are about to change, and as a non-American I'm pretty excited about these events. It is hard not to get caught up with what's happened :D

Crazy religious forum =

Quote:

I'm sitting here in shock. I thought for sure that McCain would somehow miraculously win.

Will America no longer stand beside Israel? And what will this "international crisis" be that Biden guarantees?

And what is wrong with America? Do we now just turn a blind eye to people who have anti-American sentiments and trust them as our leaders?

Quote:

earlier today I wondered if the votes would come out so close that they would have to do a recount and they would catch all of those illegal votes that ACORN put together, without names and addresses.

So many people showing up at the polls to vote without the proper ID...if anything it makes you wonder how soon the mark is coming.

praying for a miracle, but it seems to be that OBAMA will walk away the winner tonight or there will be riots in Chicago, have you seen the crowds outdoors? Praying for the safety.

Lord please protect us from the liberal left who are taking over our country...Lord, please keep us safe

Quote:

How can so many be decieved by so little? So little experience, expertise...so little valour.

I guess America is going to get what it wants. Who will they blame when the economy goes down the tubes?

Lord Jesus, who will listen to you now? Who will protect the unborn?

Obama, the protector of the convenient, the lazy, the un-Christian values..

woe, woe, woe

Quote:

Still praying, with all the 'hoopla' over osamabama, Mcain doing really well, it seemed like it was going to be an osamabama LANDSLIDE! But ya can't call it a landslide at least!!!!!! Still praying for a miracle, nothing is impossible!

Quote:

My sister just called and asked me to post here for we Christians to pray and visualize a wall between Obama and the presidency that he cannot penetrate.

Please join with me as we visualize this impenatrable wall that will stop Obama while protecting us from the evil he represents.

Dear Father God,

We join together and are humbly pleading that you will protect us ,your children. Please separate Barak Obama from the POTUs by a supernatural wall that he cannot penetrate.

Let the wall that he cannot penetrate be a barrier of protection for we that belong to you and that are covered by the blood.

I pray that the precious blood of your Son Jesus cover this wall and not allow Obama to pass into the presidency.

We ask this is name of our Savior, Jesus Christ-

Yup John McCain is a class act. He is a decent human being overall. He ran a fair campaign and there was very little mud slinging from him. Unfortunately though, he is a Republican and that party is as dirty as they come at this time.

Nice speech, I agree. I still think McCain let himself down by veering from his inherent decency throughout the campaign, but then I doubt he'd have got the nomination any other way. At least now he can drop the mask and be himself again.

Palin 2012? :D

Nice speech, I agree. I still think McCain let himself down by veering from his inherent decency throughout the campaign, but then I doubt he'd have got the nomination any other way. At least now he can drop the mask and be himself again.

Palin 2012? :D

I always separated McCain from the Republican Party machinery and agree he's a decent man.