FM2009 essential players

Jimbo

Is there any chance that somone could check the SI Games website or forum to see if there has been any update on the graphics issue, as I cannot access it from work.

Considering going back to FM2008 if this can't be resolved tbh.

If you're the Toon and don't have much money on it you can get Pablo Osvaldo on loan, top player.

Snap got him for the season, beat Sunderland to his signature. :lol: Not had a chance to play a game yet but seems the same as last year to me....

Radoi, quality CB

May cost around 7.5m but worth every penny.

aye jimbo pointed him out

My man city game (money :D) let me know yo ucan get veloso and moutinho for about 12mil each both unbelievable and also several of sportings players are incredibly good and reasonably priced so check them out

Aah i see, thought it was someone different with it saying Rado :D

Lassana Diarra is cheap this year (5m) and is great

Left winger Zhirkov is good, not sure on his price though

I know Veloso is fantastic though, 12m. A steal tbh

If you play as the toon and need a player just for season i would strongly suggest RIVALDO...even though he is 36 lol he is def worth it for one season as his stats are awsome he just doesn't stop scoring. i used him in the demo and he saved alot of games for me.

Also suggest buying zeefuik the young dutch guy and lomski from finland and try and keep hold of phil airey in the U18 squad

phil ariey is a must keep ( i think i got his name right ) he is a wonderkid in this game!! and darren lough

Nah, they won't end up as even Premier League players on it. How long have you played?

I've not played the demo, my tester builds go on for a season but iirc the demo only lasts 6 months? Not long enough to say how good a player will turn out to be just from gameplay.

phil ariey is a must keep ( i think i got his name right ) he is a wonderkid in this game!! and darren lough

Nah, they won't end up as even Premier League players on it. How long have you played?

I've not played the demo, my tester builds go on for a season but iirc the demo only lasts 6 months? Not long enough to say how good a player will turn out to be just from gameplay.

going from 08 on players.

09 demo is ok alot of bugs tho