Teams you LOVE to HATE!!!

Tomduka

I cant believe Spurs are getting such bad press. I thought I would have demonstrated what a pleasant level headed bunch we are.

Agree about Liverpoo fans though. Always playing the victim when they stir up shit. Only club I know that would mug their own for tickets.

They have been involved in a deadly crush but people still try and get intoo games without tickets.

Scum I hate them.

I cant believe Spurs are getting such bad press. I thought I would have demonstrated what a pleasant level headed bunch we are.

Agree about Liverpoo fans though. Always playing the victim when they stir up shit. Only club I know that would mug their own for tickets.

They have been involved in a deadly crush but people still try and get intoo games without tickets.

Scum I hate them.

Spuds

Reason - this cunt

Spurs and Man Utd for me. And it's nothing against you Danny lad, I've felt that ever since Gascoigne went there from us 20 years ago.

The opening post about Liverpool cracks me up. Yes, they're not everyone's cup of tea - mine neither, despite the missus, but this season, you can't claim they're shite.

Only team giving Chelsea a real run for their money.

Spurs and Liverpool

Celtic

Germany

Sweden

Really don't mind Man Utd tbh, much rather they won the Premier League than the Dippers.

Chelsea are a meh team, don't really class them as a football club due to the way the team has been put together.

In order

1 Sunderland - no explanation needed

2 Liverpool - fans, ex-players, current staff, media all total cunts

3 Tottenham - see Liverpool, but even more deluded in that they don't accept their true status as a nothingness

4 Everton - they hate us, second behind the "RS" and largely you will not see a more trampy uncouth support

5 Rangers - bigotted cunts

6 Celtic - bigotted cunts but play the victim card when they're as bad as Rangers - no sense of their true stature - deluded

7 Aston Villa - brummie tossers who make the numbers up

8 Wolves - arsehole fans

9 Inter - Italian cunts, this could've been any Italian side to be fair

10 Real Madrid - "we are the biggest club in the world" are they fuck. Arrogant cunts

Too many - I have petty grudges going back 25 years against lots of shitty teams like Cambridge and Notts County.

Apart from the Mackems my premiership of hatred is Liverpool and Man U then followed by the usual suspects already mentioned. There is a special place for Sheff Wed who I associate with Wilkinson's football murderers of 83/84.

mackems - Obvious

Everton - Fans are deluded as to their current importance in the footballing world, as with most scousers they've no humility, they simply cannot take a joke about their shit hole of a city, nor have they the famed "scouse wit".

Spurs - Fans can't have a reasoned discussion about football, they've an over inflated sense of their clubs place in the world of football and their arrogance is matched only by their ignorance.

Arsenal fans - more because of the jizz-fest that goes on in the media. They honestly believe their football is glorious and all the other teams ruin it by playing to their own strengths.

Liverpool - As with Everton, but add on an extra double helping of arrogance, a portion of over-the-top defence of their city and a Behemoth of a victim complex

Fans who take their chants from Soccer Saturday, and Soccer Saturday alone, fans who still think having a "firm" is important and something to be proud of, fans who watch football because it became trendy, fans who dismiss other fans because they're not able to recite every result from ten years ago.

mackems - Obvious

Everton - Fans are deluded as to their current importance in the footballing world, as with most scousers they've no humility, they simply cannot take a joke about their shit hole of a city, nor have they the famed "scouse wit".

Spurs - Fans can't have a reasoned discussion about football, they've an over inflated sense of their clubs place in the world of football and their arrogance is matched only by their ignorance.

Arsenal fans - more because of the jizz-fest that goes on in the media. They honestly believe their football is glorious and all the other teams ruin it by playing to their own strengths.

Liverpool - As with Everton, but add on an extra double helping of arrogance, a portion of over-the-top defence of their city and a Behemoth of a victim complex

Fans who take their chants from Soccer Saturday, and Soccer Saturday alone, fans who still think having a "firm" is important and something to be proud of, fans who watch football because it became trendy, fans who dismiss other fans because they're not able to recite every result from ten years ago.

Love the last line

Spurs and Liverpool

Celtic

Germany

Sweden

Really don't mind Man Utd tbh, much rather they won the Premier League than the Dippers.

Chelsea are a meh team, don't really class them as a football club due to the way the team has been put together.

So how come you don't like Sweden then? Is it because England can't beat us? :D

Personally i fookin hate the Mackems, ManUre, Chelski and any team managed by 'Arry...