Teams you LOVE to HATE!!!

Tomduka

Liverpool mostly (fans, club, everything, they think they are victims of everything, shithole city, gloryseekers, accent)

Tottenham (think they're amazing, shit ground, shit fans, biggest shithole of an area i've ever been to)

Edited by Nobby

Liverpool - So fucking jammy it's untrue. Full of petulant, cheating tossers who think they have a diving right to silverware because they USED to be a formidable team. That and the fans are rather scummy.

Derby - What's the point in them even existing? They're an embarassment and I'll be twitching with glee as Reading hump them 5-0 as usual today.

Fulham - Just fuck off. Another team I see no point in. They battle relegation EVERY SEASON and always seem to scrape through for another season of pointless mediocraty. In fact I wouldn't even say they were mediocre.

Bolton - See Fulham. Only they're always the team to fuck up results if you're counting on them.

Any team managed by 'Appy 'Arry- because he's a cunt.

Spurs - Always disliked them ever since I was young after we sold Sir Les and Ginola to them. They were my favourite players (even had those big-head figurines of them, you know the ones?) so I was devestated. Hated them with a passion ever since.

Sheffield United - Fans are cunts, team is shit, won't shut up about the Carlos Tevez affair. You went down because you were/are a shit team so stop fucking whinging.

• 3 weeks later...
Rangers and Celtic. I despise any team whose fanbase is based on religion.

Makems. Obviously.

Top 4. Just glory hunting scum would love to see there gates if they got as mis managed as us over a period of the same length.

There's not a club in world football would get anywhere near what we get and that's a stone wall fact. Well maybe Man Utd and that's it. Look when Houllier had Liverpool 5th, 35,000 every other week.

sunderland - because they're dirty inbred, dog wanking bastards

chelsea - as our fat fuck of an owner supports them

man utd - all my glory hunting mates support them

spurs - due to the fact they think they're something