Mags in europe?

Deano

I take back my recent comments stating we wouldnt get into europe this season or next.

Lets put it down to a small blip in the optimism lol

When i actually think about it, we do have a squad capable of achieving top six, albeit with a bit of look and some consitancy.

The whole grit and determination JFK has instilled into us can really be used to boost us up the league and going off a culmination of recent performaces we do have what it takes imo.

The gap isnt that big and a good run would see us propelled up the table. Even if we didnt qualify through the league, theres the inter-toto and of course qualification through the cups!!

Bring back the dellusion...ah hem i mean optimism!

:lol:

The way the table is looking at the min its very open and there isn't a great gap between teams so a few more good results our way an we could really be on the up.

I am forever possitive thinking and i still believe top 6 europa league next season!

COME ON THE TOON!!!!!!!

The fixtures this weekend mean we can go eighth if...

Newcastle beat Fulham

Chelsea beat Blackburn (or draw)

Wigan beat Stoke (or draw)

Tottenham beat Man City (or draw)

Sunderland beat Portsmouth (or draw)

Villa beat Boro (or draw)

:D

Newcastle beat Fulham

All very promising ay

Oh and besty mate....FUCK OFF PAL

Newcastle beat Fulham

:woosh:

how long have you spent working all that out :D

Newcastle beat Fulham

:scratchchin:

how long have you spent working all that out :woosh:

About as long as it took to type. :D

Newcastle beat Fulham

:scratchchin:

how long have you spent working all that out :woosh:

It's practically instantaneous, think Rain Man :D

newcastle in europe? dont be fucking deluded. newcastle dont have the mental or physical ability to do so. either 'we' bottle it or we're just shit!

now, viduka - there is a man who could get us into europe - but our wank, shitty, arsefucking training ground always fucks him over! your all cunts! U HAVE WASTED THE BEST PLAYER YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!!

newcastle in europe? dont be fucking deluded. newcastle dont have the mental or physical ability to do so. either 'we' bottle it or we're just shit!

now, viduka - there is a man who could get us into europe - but our wank, shitty, arsefucking training ground always fucks him over! your all cunts! U HAVE WASTED THE BEST PLAYER YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!!

did thompers ever sing Viduka's praises like this

Newcastle beat Fulham

the fact that we can go from bottom to 8th in two games shows how quickly things could go tits up again, it's that tight. this season is all about survival first and foremost

Lets not get carried away GL we've had some decent results lately and yesterday was encouraging but we still have a very small squad and one or two injuries, that are inevitable as the season goes on, could see us struggling again

They do get quite wound up.

they always have.

Don't know why they bother, anyone would think we were their local rivals or something, instead of Hartlepool or Darlington

Edited by LeazesMag

you have to feel sorry for anyone that comes from borough. what a truly horrible part of the world, a nothing town renowned for chemical plants, pollution and not much else. not only that but a football team so insignificant that not one of the nearby clubs consider them major local rival.

it's no surprise really that boro fans resort to spending time on ourmessage board trying to wind us up given that they consider us their big rivls.

it's more difficult to explain danny b's actions mind. what's his excuse?

you have to feel sorry for anyone that comes from borough. what a truly horrible part of the world, a nothing town renowned for chemical plants, pollution and not much else. not only that but a football team so insignificant that not one of the nearby clubs consider them major local rival.

it's no surprise really that boro fans resort to spending time on ourmessage board trying to wind us up given that they consider us their big rivls.

it's more difficult to explain danny b's actions mind. what's his excuse?

hes a twat

Don't get me wrong, a good pair of back-to-back victories, however I'd like to see us do it away from home. we were decent at old trafford and goodison, but deserved to lose at upton park, the emirates and staidum of *****. it's imperative we carry on this form and we should be looking at going to craven cottage and getting all three points as more than achievable.

I went to the game their last year and I think we had geremi and milner on either wing, compared to duff and jonas this coming sunday, so i'm hoping for a much better game than the horror show of last year. obviously 1-0 barton 90th min will do me again.

lets hope for some better results on saturday this time as it's quite conceivable we'll be in the bottom 3 again come kick-off on sunday!