It begins....

Park Life

As soon as they start to falter he starts whinning...As regular as clockwork. Apparently two players contracts (and his) are far from settled. Benny turns this into a mini-crisis...

"Rafael Benítez has called on the Liverpool owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, to resolve contractual issues that threaten to destabilise his title-chasing squad when the transfer window reopens in January.

Dirk Kuyt, Daniel Agger and the Liverpool manager himself have only 18 months remaining on their current contracts and while Agger has opened talks on an extension, the Spaniard is increasingly concerned at the lack of progress. Though Benítez would not dwell on the potential ramifications ahead of tonight's Champions League group tie with Atlético Madrid, the delays provide a further indication of the uncertainty that surrounds the club's future under its American co-owners.

Hicks and Gillett, who have delayed work on a proposed new stadium indefinitely, have not approached Benítez with a new contract offer 10 months after Hicks first revealed his intention to extend the Spaniard's reign. Likewise Kuyt, Liverpool's leading goalscorer this season, is also in the dark over the club's long-term intentions."

Rafa you lost to Spurs even with your customary 12 people behind the ball (I always count the ref when the play). It's nothing to do

with contracts.... :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/no...l-premierleague

If you watch the replay of Walcott he jumps over his leg and could quite easily have stayed on his feet. He hoyed himeslf down to win the freekick and injured himself in the process :D what a tool!

:woosh:

Always loves Wenger whingeing about dirty teams ruining his team, this from the man who brought us a team who broke records for getting red cards, there was a spell where if they finished a game with 11 men it was a shock, but then to be fair to him, he didn't actually see any of the 30+ incidents that lead to his players getting red cards!

Always loves Wenger whingeing about dirty teams ruining his team, this from the man who brought us a team who broke records for getting red cards, there was a spell where if they finished a game with 11 men it was a shock, but then to be fair to him, he didn't actually see any of the 30+ incidents that lead to his players getting red cards!

:D

To be fair if someone kicked someone you were f*****g you would be too chuffed either :D

You are quite right though, Vieira managed to rack up eight red cards under Wenger, including 2 in 2 games for violent conduct.

He really is a classless cunt.

Cheating fucking bastards!

I'll agree that they should have had one earlier so it's a form of Karma but fuck me, that was never, ever a penalty....

(and yes 2J, I will, and already have, said that to my lass - she's voicing "don't care, that's football" as a response! :D)

I'll agree that they should have had one earlier so it's a form of Karma but fuck me, that was never, ever a penalty....

(and yes 2J, I will, and already have, said that to my lass - she's voicing "don't care, that's football" as a response! :D)

FINISH HER!

FINISH HER!

mkt_brutality.png

or

fatality1.png

Edited by bawan

Worst penalty decision I've seen in some time I must say :D

It was fucking diabolical... and still her dad will tell me that all referees are biased against Liverpool...

You can't make this shit up man! :woosh: