Kinnear.

Park Life

Kinnear how long?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Keep him till the end of the season? Get rid in Jan?

Just started thinking last night that even the new owners might keep him on till the summer as he seems to have got a grip of things.

I'm in two minds about him now. :D

Edited by 13 Kane

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see how we have much choice but to stick with him until the new owners come in. it's not like there's a queue of managers beatind down our door - hence why he got the job in the first place.

and fair play, he's doing a canny job

i don't see how we have much choice but to stick with him until the new owners come in. it's not like there's a queue of managers beatind down our door - hence why he got the job in the first place.

and fair play, he's doing a canny job

The thing is as we rise up the table, suddenly the club becomes attractive to other (better) managers....

However I'm thinking we should give him a fair crack of the whip as he's done most things right and the team are responding.

Nice to see him getting the respect he deserves as a man and a manager.

He has you organised and playing like a team, especially on the return of some important squad members.

KK walking and MA appointing JK could be the thing that saves your season.

With Keegan we'd have 7 or 8 more points and be about 5th.

Any chance I could borrow your crystal ball?

Aye, with Keegan and a bit more strength in depth over the summer....... :woosh::D

Let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet.

The jury is still out for me with regard to Kinnear, we've probably got another 6 weeks until this take over is complete and that will give Kinnear more than enough time to make the job his own or not.

It's so far so good, in my opinion, but lets see what the next few weeks brings.

Hull have done well but were there for the taking but for the atomosphere/off-pitch events = +3

We'd have beaten Man City +2

Kev always wins derbies +3

Would have probably gotten something at West Ham as well.

Hull have done well but were there for the taking but for the atomosphere/off-pitch events = +3

We'd have beaten Man City +2

Kev always wins derbies +3

Would have probably gotten something at West Ham as well.

:D

So Keegan was wrong to walk then since he had the first squad capable of challeging for 5th in years?

So Keegan was wrong to walk then since he had the first squad capable of challeging for 5th in years?

5th now - the lack of squad depth would have (and will) cost us over the season.

The first team (last night + Owen/Viduka) isn't bad - I've never denied that - the squad however is weak imo.

Our squad isn't strong enough to retain that over a season (although our 1st 11 probably is). I'm not sure even Robson's would have been these days.

Wouldn't have taken much to give us a squad that maybe could though (3-4 players).

U-turns!!

We'd be 5th now without Jonas, Barton etc playing those previous games, who are now fresher having played less games but they would fizzle out before the end of the season even though we are only in the FA Cup and the prem?

Convoluted reasoning that like.

U-turns!!

We'd be 5th now without Jonas, Barton etc playing those previous games, who are now fresher having played less games but they would fizzle out before the end of the season even though we are only in the FA Cup and the prem?

Convoluted reasoning that like.

Not really - I'm saying Keegan would have "inspired" the similar teams that did play in the 3 or 4 games I mentioned to better results. That doesn't blind me to the difference between that and 38 games for which I think the squad is weak.