TV coverage

AgentFox

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of coverage when was the last European game Newcastle played, where there was no coverage at all of the game?? I can't think of any since Bilbao away in 1994 when TVE demaded $1.2m. Tonight City ITV4, Villa C5, Tottenham....on Radio 5. Oh dear. Seriously and I know people are bored of this but, imagine Newcastle playing second fiddle to Villa and Man City in coverage, wouldn't happen in a million years, and who can blame CH 5, 2.2M viewers against Zulte Waregem ffs.

FIVE Individuals 4+ (Including Timeshift) - w/e 22/10/2006

Programme Millions

1 CSI MIAMI (TUE 2102) 3.29

2 CSI - NEW YORK (TUE 2159) 2.86

3 UEFA CUP: NEWCASTLE V FENERBAHCE (THU 2004) 2.70

4 CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (SAT 2136) 2.21

5 LAW AND ORDER - SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT (SAT 2236) 2.00

6 HOME AND AWAY (WED 1800) 1.90

7 HOME AND AWAY (MON 1800) 1.89

8 HOME AND AWAY (TUE 1800) 1.82

9 FILM: THE ADDAMS FAMILY (SUN 1810) 1.77

10 NCIS (SAT 2041) 1.66

11 HOME AND AWAY (FRI 1800) 1.63

12 NCIS (SAT 1948) 1.60

13 FILM: THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL (SUN 1513) 1.46

14 UEFA CUP: BESIKTAS V TOTTENHAM (THU 1746) 1.46

15 ANGEL EYES (WED 2100) 1.30

16 BUILDING A NEW FACE:EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE (MON 2101 1.05

17 THE DOG SUICIDE BRIDGE:... (WED 1958) 1.04

18 TRUST ME I'M A BEAUTY THERAPIST (TUE 2301) 1.02

19 FIFTH GEAR (MON 2002) 0.92

20 GREATEST EVER COMEDY MOVIES (SUN 2104) 0.89

21 FILM: LAST OF THE DOGMEN (SAT 1522) 0.89

22 MAKE ME A SUPERMODEL (THU 2202) 0.82

23 BABY FOR SALE (FRI 1541) 0.82

24 BANGED UP ABROAD (MON 2202) 0.81

25 MAKE ME A SUPERMODEL (TUE 2000) 0.77

26 COLUMBO: RANSOM FOR A DEAD MAN (MON 1534) 0.76

27 PIMP MY RIDE (FRI 2000) 0.75

28 UEFA CUP: KRAKOW V BLACKBURN (THU 1528) 0.74

29 FILM: FORMULA FOR DEATH (TUE 1539) 0.74

30 TRUST ME I'M A BEAUTY THERAPIST (WED 2300) 0.71

Directly linked to times shown. 1745 is too early a kick off to get significant figures.

Your game was prime time, 8 Oclock.

Just accept it: Spuds are shite, so fuck off and go annoying people on a Spurs board.

Speaking of coverage when was the last European game Newcastle played, where there was no coverage at all of the game?? I can't think of any since Bilbao away in 1994 when TVE demaded $1.2m. Tonight City ITV4, Villa C5, Tottenham....on Radio 5. Oh dear. Seriously and I know people are bored of this but, imagine Newcastle playing second fiddle to Villa and Man City in coverage, wouldn't happen in a million years, and who can blame CH 5, 2.2M viewers against Zulte Waregem ffs.

tbf though the 3 teams you mentioned are all in EUROPE and we errr arent so currently we're playing 3rd or 4th fiddle to them all :D

Every team had to have one game untelevised this time round due to the number of teams in this Uefa. Our turn. No big deal.

Every team had to have one game untelevised this time round due to the number of teams in this Uefa. Our turn. No big deal.

excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one

And it wouldn't happen if the Toon were playing i bet ya

Why's that? I thought UEFA games were sold on a match by match basis or has that changed?

So fuck? Danny has a point when he notes the ground was always half full for home games.

That was away when we played at that time.

I'm aware of that. Hence the KO time. My point was - people are trying to bash Spurs over the TV thing, saying it proves we're the bigger club. But he was right to turn around and say we couldn't fill our ground. It's a pathetic argument anyway though.

So fuck? Danny has a point when he notes the ground was always half full for home games.

That was away when we played at that time.

I'm aware of that. Hence the KO time. My point was - people are trying to bash Spurs over the TV thing, saying it proves we're the bigger club. But he was right to turn around and say we couldn't fill our ground. It's a pathetic argument anyway though.

Yeah but to be fair Danny B is a tit anyway, and there wouldn't of been an arguement if someone just banned the c*nt. All he seems to do wind people up and ruin threads.

No offence 2bias but this board is pony when I am not posting.

Unless one new post every 10 mins is your thing.

Edited by Danny B

"Danny B is a tit anyway, and there wouldn't of been an arguement if someone just banned the c*nt. All he seems to do wind people up and ruin threads."

:D