Smoggies Away

johnnyshaker

What's the best way to get down to Smogland for the game at the end of the month? I'd normally drive but can't be arsed this time.

Train? Bus?

Train to Darlo, then Darlo Boro. Class pub at Darlo going and coming back, but occasionally the Gremlins turn oot on this route and there is a welcome committee.

Yeah if im going to a game in the midlands why would i want to faff on with trains or car parking when I can jump on a bus for less than it would cost me in petrol?

Trains get you there quicker and in far more comfort. As I've said buses are for younguns and fannies like you.

What's the best way to get down to Smogland for the game at the end of the month? I'd normally drive but can't be arsed this time.

Train? Bus?

Like Stevie said, train to Darlo then change for Boro should have you there in under an hour. The direct train goes via about 12 shitty little stops and takes an hour and 20.

Yeah if im going to a game in the midlands why would i want to faff on with trains or car parking when I can jump on a bus for less than it would cost me in petrol?

Trains get you there quicker and in far more comfort. As I've said buses are for younguns and fannies like you.

Are we talking about the same train service here? I worked in Darlington for 6 years and got the train for 5 of them and it was a fucking nightmare. Late trains, missed connections, trains not even stopping at the station!

only takes about 30mins from newcastle to darlo, and about the same from darlo to boro, cos theres a few little shitty stops on way.

Class pub at darlo? do you mean Hogans right next to the train station? they have a pound bar now, cheap as chips.

only takes about 30mins from newcastle to darlo, and about the same from darlo to boro, cos theres a few little shitty stops on way.

Class pub at darlo? do you mean Hogans right next to the train station? they have a pound bar now, cheap as chips.

Aye I remember we stopped there one time after beating Boro 4-1, and getting 4 bottles of broon for 4 quid, when they were 4.50 for 4 at the pakistani's