Have you seen any good teams this year

bobbyshinton

against us?

Man Utd first game but we gave as good as we got.

Bolton crap

Arsenal were good

Hull, blackburn man city everton spurs Wba mackems average to bad

west ham ok.

Villa were Brilliant against us.

Absolutly rubbish against you. That is why the league is all bunched up at the moment, not a lot to tell between the teams on show.

Lets face it Liverpool havent been convincing and they were top before last week.

Edited by Danny B

against us?

Bolton crap

Arsenal were good

west ham ok.

Absolutly rubbish against you. That is why the league is all bunched up at the moment, not a lot to tell between the teams on show.

Lets face it Liverpool havent been convincing and they were top before last week.

That's because your shiet and we aren't.

against us?

Bolton crap

Arsenal were good

west ham ok.

That's because your shiet and we aren't.

2-1

It doesn't mean you're any good Danny.

Didnt say we were. As I said in an earlier post. There is hardly any difference between the team in 7th and the team in last.

I'm not sure I'm inclined to agree on that one.

Then you would be wrong.

To be fair their is only a gap of 6 points... but that's less about Spurs being any good and more about everybody in the league beating each other and small clubs getting massive results recently.

Then you would be wrong.

To be fair their is only a gap of 6 points... but that's less about Spurs being any good and more about everybody in the league beating each other and small clubs getting massive results recently.

Mate neither of our teams are any good. However I would put us both on a par with everton, who have looked equally rubbish this year and are currently sitting 7th.

Then you would be wrong.

Mate neither of our teams are any good. However I would put us both on a par with everton, who have looked equally rubbish this year and are currently sitting 7th.

I'd put us both above Everton to be honest, the second Cahill gets another injury and if Arteta struggles they turn to complete shite.

As for the prem, Chelsea and man are impressive, by the sounds of it Liverpool are now effective though nobody is raving about their performances and Arse go from impessive to shite when the nasty bullies kick Arsenses delicate little flowers off the park!

Everyone else ranges from decent to mediocre by the looks of it, and with a run of wins you can get yourself to 5th in no time, a run of defeats and you're favourites for relegation!

If we'd had our first choice team out this season we'd be laughing, but we've missed both our fullbacks, leaving us with CB's playing there, we've lost Barton and Jonas and thus all the drive and energy, and creativity in our midfield, plus no Viduka at all, and injuries to Owen and Martins, all 3 of who'm were vital to our good run at the end of last season.

If we were to manage wins against Fulham and Wigan, people would seriously be looking to sneak a uefa cup place, struggle in those 2 games and you'd be in fear of relegation again, its mad!

Then you would be wrong.

I'd put us both above Everton to be honest, the second Cahill gets another injury and if Arteta struggles they turn to complete shite.

As for the prem, Chelsea and man are impressive, by the sounds of it Liverpool are now effective though nobody is raving about their performances and Arse go from impessive to shite when the nasty bullies kick Arsenses delicate little flowers off the park!

Everyone else ranges from decent to mediocre by the looks of it, and with a run of wins you can get yourself to 5th in no time, a run of defeats and you're favourites for relegation!

If we'd had our first choice team out this season we'd be laughing, but we've missed both our fullbacks, leaving us with CB's playing there, we've lost Barton and Jonas and thus all the drive and energy, and creativity in our midfield, plus no Viduka at all, and injuries to Owen and Martins, all 3 of who'm were vital to our good run at the end of last season.

If we were to manage wins against Fulham and Wigan, people would seriously be looking to sneak a uefa cup place, struggle in those 2 games and you'd be in fear of relegation again, its mad!

Its enough to make you cry - a couple more decent players and we could have risen above all the shite - haven't seen anyone outside of manu and chelsea that look genuinely exciting consistently - liverpool have more power than in recent years but are dull in the extreme - arsenals squad will be too small and as you say the rest are there for the taking on any given day.

I might get some stick but I reckon there might be some surprises in the european spots this year and we could be one of them.

ManU : had an off day, against us but don't seem to be at their best yet.

Bolton : Poor, we were asking to lose that game the way we played, and we still won.

Arsenal : Looked great on the day.

Hull : Didn't seem up to it at all, we were a mess though and handed it to them.

West Ham : Were there to be beaten, looked sloppy, we were attrocious though.

Spurs : Jesus, there's a pattern here, it was almost like neither team wanted a win.

Blackburn : Missed this game/highlights

Everton : I thought we'd lose this, a shadow of last years team. With a 2 goal lead they couldn't win.

City : Was suprised at how poor they were, I'm sure they've played better, looked terrible against Bolton though.

Mackems : Hard to tell in a derby, they looked up for it, but lacking in talent.

West Brom : Similar to our game with Bolton.

Villa : A huge suprise, I was expecting quick, fluid attacking. No appetite on the day though.

All in all, a load of mediocrity in the league. I find it impossible to do last man standing or a footy coupon this year as anybody is capable of taking points, regardless of the fixture.