Fulham 2-1 Newcastle United

Nobby

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the away end is sold out. (Have you managed that?) Then you can buy tickets off their website in the neutral section.

Getting sick of this cockney cunts sly digs, will one of the mods grow some balls and ban the tedious cunt for once and for all?

If the away end is sold out. (Have you managed that?) Then you can buy tickets off their website in the neutral section.

Getting sick of this cockney cunts sly digs, will one of the mods grow some balls and ban the tedious cunt for once and for all?

I'm getting pissed off too. it just puts me off posting here

Our support will always be a million times better than yours. You know it and it pisses you off, the fact we had more fans at WHL (14,000) in 1987 for a Cup game, than some of your league attendances in total says it all.

I was at Fulham last season with 6,000 other toon fans for a 515PM KICK OFF live on Setanta, we hadn't won in ages and it was cold as fuck. No one else does that more than 100 miles from home except the two gloryhunted clubs from the NW.

The Fulham fans must not be too *rsed about the match if they have a neutral end!

:D someones obviously not been to craven cottage before.

Stevie how would you describe Fulham fans?

Oh FFS, give it a rest with your shite about attendances, the both of you.

I have argued about it a lot but after a while people could just click ''Search'' and find the same debate, only 6-12 months older :D

Nope I have never been.

Nearly went a couple of years back.

Put it this way you could sit in the Home end and celebrate away goals.

I think they are just happy to shift tickets.

The Fulham fans must not be too *rsed about the match if they have a neutral end!

Half them are yanks and there's nips on holiday who still think Inamoto plays for them, not even kidding. The rest are hoorah Henry's who used to go to Twickenham.

Half them are yanks and there's nips on holiday who still think Inamoto plays for them, not even kidding. The rest are hoorah Henry's who used to go to Twickenham.

100 away at Everton on Saturday. Shameful.

100 away at Everton on Saturday. Shameful.

200 here normally but more vocal than the much championed Villa were on Monday.

I have noticed that and have absolutely no idea as to why that is the case unless it was because of the Americans they have had on the team in the past... but then again, I can't think of one American supporter for Sunderland when Reyna played for them.

I have noticed that and have absolutely no idea as to why that is the case unless it was because of the Americans they have had on the team in the past... but then again, I can't think of one American supporter for Sunderland when Reyna played for them.

Apparently there are 200,000 yanks in London, and alongside Tottenham, Fulham are the easiest club to get tickets, plus the likes of McBride played there for a good few years.

I just have him on ignore, its not that bad but it doesn't quite get rid of the tiresome twat quite enough