Fulham 2-1 Newcastle United

Nobby

Tough one for Kinnear though. It had to be a toss up between Duff and Jonas to take off. Martins and Shola had looked dangerous, and Owen had to come on to try and win it, the change of shape killed us though.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely believe Enrique is getting more than his fair share of stick here like. He wasn't as bad as you're making out and there were far worse performances on Sunday.

Genuinely believe Enrique is getting more than his fair share of stick here like. He wasn't as bad as you're making out and there were far worse performances on Sunday.

He made a few mistakes in the first 10 minutes and got hounded for it on here, after that he looked pretty solid. Defo deserves a starting place imo

Oh come on he was fucking poor mate. He was bad, jonas was doing his jobfor half of first half

Oh come on he was fucking poor mate. He was bad, jonas was doing his jobfor half of first half

I thought he was average, but I think a portion of Newcastle fans needs a scapegoat who looks like he'll feature in the starting 11 frequently; someone to complain about regardless of the result.

I thought he was ok, not great, but certainly undeserving of the stick he's got.

I would love to see Enriques passing % from Sunday.

Me too!

Dont get me wrong he is a decent fullback but he doesnt fill me with confidence, performances alone, bassong starts ahead of him IMO

Thats the beauty of this forum though, everyones got an opinion.

I thought he was average, but I think a portion of Newcastle fans needs a scapegoat who looks like he'll feature in the starting 11 frequently; someone to complain about regardless of the result.

I thought he was ok, not great, but certainly undeserving of the stick he's got.

Presumably you had a few jars pre-match because he was fucking wank.

Jose was bad like, nothing about giving him stick. I thought Jonas had a bad game as well. I'll not even get started on Cacapa...

I agree that Bassong should have been given a chance in the centre with Taylor missing.

There seems to be an irrational need on some peoples part to believe Enrique is good (a lot on N-O seem to have it). I defended him last year on the basis of a bit of potential, his age and the adjustment factor.

However this year he has been terrible and I won't defend so called premiership footballers who fail so many times to pass to a team mate. This did apply to others on Sunday (uncharacteristically Jonas) but Enrique is a constant culprit.

The only problem is that while I think Bassong may be a better defender, his forward play is wank.

If we get the chance to rebuild the squad either in Jan or the summer I'd be looking for new left backs.

There seems to be an irrational need on some peoples part to believe Enrique is good (a lot on N-O seem to have it). I defended him last year on the basis of a bit of potential, his age and the adjustment factor.

However this year he has been terrible and I won't defend so called premiership footballers who fail so many times to pass to a team mate. This did apply to others on Sunday (uncharacteristically Jonas) but Enrique is a constant culprit.

The only problem is that while I think Bassong may be a better defender, his forward play is wank.

If we get the chance to rebuild the squad either in Jan or the summer I'd be looking for new left backs.

enrique has gone backwards since a good initial season (very good defensivly,needed more going forward). this season has been very poor. however if we want rid of him because of a poor start to the season,applying the same method, n'zogbia should have been shunted out a couple of seasons back.