Fulham 2-1 Newcastle United

Nobby

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the away end is sold out. (Have you managed that?) Then you can buy tickets off their website in the neutral section.

Getting sick of this cockney cunts sly digs, will one of the mods grow some balls and ban the tedious cunt for once and for all?

This

"And the wallpaper sticks to the wall..."

Them lot were fucking nutters. Did we ever find out where the song came from?

I think it's a Celtic song or something. Just what one of them said. No idea really.

"And the wallpaper sticks to the wall..."

Them lot were fucking nutters. Did we ever find out where the song came from?

I think it's a Celtic song or something. Just what one of them said. No idea really.

Someone on NO mentioned the film 'Time Bandits' when it came up on there. Should ask Wacky.

Like the wallpaper sticks to the wall

Like the seashore sticks to the sea

Like you never get rid of your shadow, boy

You'll never get rid of me.

Me and my shadow

Strolling down the avenue.

Me and my shadow

Not a soul to tell our troubles to.

We fit together

And when it's twelve o'clock, we climb the stairs.

We never knock, cause nobody's there.

Me and my shadow

All alone and feelin blue.

From Time Bandits. Apparently :D We only got the first line like.

A limited number tickets remain available for Newcastle fans - these can be bought direct from the ticket office

at Craven Cottage.

Cash turnstiles will also be in operation at the so-called neutral section, which is adjacent to the away section in the Putney End.

A limited number tickets remain available for Newcastle fans - these can be bought direct from the ticket office

at Craven Cottage.

Cash turnstiles will also be in operation at the so-called neutral section, which is adjacent to the away section in the Putney End.

Sorry, the neutral section? What kind of Mickey Mouse club is this? It'd be a favor to English football to send these namby-pamby prawn sandwich bastards back to the Championship. I've always wanted rid of them, full credit to their players and Hodgson for keeping them up last year but really they contribute nothing and we'd be better off with a real side like Forest/Norwich/Leeds/etc. in the Premier League.

at Craven Cottage.

Sorry, the neutral section? What kind of Mickey Mouse club is this? It'd be a favor to English football to send these namby-pamby prawn sandwich bastards back to the Championship. I've always wanted rid of them, full credit to their players and Hodgson for keeping them up last year but really they contribute nothing and we'd be better off with a real side like Forest/Norwich/Leeds/etc. in the Premier League.

The neutral section is basically an extension of the newcastle section, you use the same kiosks under the stand etc

If the away end is sold out. (Have you managed that?) Then you can buy tickets off their website in the neutral section.

Getting sick of this cockney cunts sly digs, will one of the mods grow some balls and ban the tedious cunt for once and for all?

ive been saying this for weeks, ffs - HAWAY MODS MAN

At the end of the day he's a Tottenham fan.

How worse could his life be.

We'll just let his obsession with Newcastle continue, he may kill himself if we take it away.

We'll just let his obsession with Newcastle continue, he may kill himself if we take it away.

do it do it :(

PUTNEY BRIDGE IS THE STATION FOR CRAVEN COTTAGE

get the PICCADILLY LINE (Navy Blue) from KINGS CROSS to EARL'S COURT

from EARL'S COURT get the DISTRICT LINE (Green) (which will be to Wimbledon) get off at PUTNEY BRIDGE

picture5zs4.png

THE EIGHT BELLS PUB is outside Putney Bridge station

(the pub is where the A is on the map) then everyone walks to the stadium in convoy

picture4rn0.png

There has been some very disturbing posts on here of late. I only come here to share my encyclopedic knowledge on the beautiful game.

Makes me wonder if its worth it.