Fulham 2-1 Newcastle United

Nobby

At the end of the day he's a Tottenham fan.

How worse could his life be.

We'll just let his obsession with Newcastle continue, he may kill himself if we take it away.

There has been some very disturbing posts on here of late. I only come here to share my encyclopedic knowledge on the beautiful game.

Makes me wonder if its worth it.

Do you have examples?.. I think people generally have been courteous and patient towards you tbh.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the away end is sold out. (Have you managed that?) Then you can buy tickets off their website in the neutral section.

Getting sick of this cockney cunts sly digs, will one of the mods grow some balls and ban the tedious cunt for once and for all?

ive been saying this for weeks, ffs - HAWAY MODS MAN

You've said haway, so no.

We'll just let his obsession with Newcastle continue, he may kill himself if we take it away.

There has been some very disturbing posts on here of late. I only come here to share my encyclopedic knowledge on the beautiful game.

Do you have examples?.. I think people generally have been courteous and patient towards you tbh.

some twat said they wanted to stab me on here last week.

Any evidence?

Mongs post in just about every forum there is. If what you say is true, the mong is simply trying to get a rise out of you.

In saying that though, you could try and not be so provocative and vindictive :(

Any evidence?

Mongs post in just about every forum there is. If what you say is true, the mong is simply trying to get a rise out of you.

In saying that though, you could try and not be so provocative and vindictive :(

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=542216

he has anger issues

Continually repeating that doesn't make it any more true you know.

Nor does continually trying to act clever but it is a formula you appear to be sticking to.

Edited by Danny B

Nor does continually trying to act clever but it is a formula you appear to be sticking to.

That doesn't even make sense.

Edited by alex

That doesn't even make sense. Stick to what you know if future. :(

Ritalin.

If the away end is sold out. (Have you managed that?) Then you can buy tickets off their website in the neutral section.

Getting sick of this cockney cunts sly digs, will one of the mods grow some balls and ban the tedious cunt for once and for all?

ive been saying this for weeks, ffs - HAWAY MODS MAN

You've said haway, so no.

:(

I'm quietly confident today of seeing both a good performance and a win, but of course this is NUFC and its best never to be that confident or expect anything!

I think i read somewhere Fulham have only lost 1 at home in the prem this season and have beaten Arsenal there, so they're not a pushover, but if we play well we should be picking up 3 points.

I'll go with 3-1

TEAMS

FFC: Mark Schwarzer, John Pantsil, Paul Konchesky, Brede Hangeland, Aaron Hughes, Zoltan Gera, Danny Murphy, Jimmy Bullard, Simon Davies, Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora

Subs: Chris Baird, Clint Dempsey, Erik Nevland, Pascal Zuberbuhler, Fredrik Stoor, Leon Andreasen, Julian Gray

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Claudio Cacapa, Fabricio Coloccini, Nicky Butt, Joey Barton, Jonas Gutierrez, Damien Duff, Shola Ameobi, Oba Martins

Subs: Steve Harper, Sebastien Bassong, Michael Owen, Geremi, Charles N'Zogbia, Danny Guthrie, Andy Carroll

Referee: Martin Atkinson