Black & White Newcastle Season Review 1993/1994

Cheetzy

I had that video somewhere and gutted cos I can't find it now. Can you give a hint or a link to a clip from it on youtube or something to jog my memory?

I'll try so far no success. I can't even find any bits of it on youtube i'll have to try and record it on my mobile and upload it too youtube.

Edited by Cheetzy

I had that video somewhere and gutted cos I can't find it now. Can you give a hint or a link to a clip from it on youtube or something to jog my memory?

I'll try so far no success. I can't even find any bits of it on youtube i'll have to try and record it on my mobile and upload it too youtube.

If you can get a clip of it linked on here then someone should know it. email me the mp3 and I'll host it up.

• 2 weeks later...

The background music to that song.

Im not sure that Mr Vain sampled anything and Im thinking its unlikely that we came out to Mr Vain. If however you mean that its used on the video itself and not during the games then Id imagine they probably did use it as it was one of the biggest songs of that year.

Im not sure that Mr Vain sampled anything and Im thinking its unlikely that we came out to Mr Vain. If however you mean that its used on the video itself and not during the games then Id imagine they probably did use it as it was one of the biggest songs of that year.

even Alan Robson would have drawn the line at that !!!!!

Aye, the words aren't in the actual review to the song it's just the beat in the background and its between games as background music.