Smith, Viduka & Gonzalez

R55VYS

All injured. Last time I checked Viduka Gonzales didn't even have return dates. Smith is out for until next month I think. A combination of Physioroom.com / nufc.com is normally what I go off.

Cheers for that man, just checked out that physioroom site and it looks like gonzalez could be out for a while. 3month give or

take, from 20th september, so we might see him in action come the new year, saying that how long have we got him on load for?

According to that site like they've all got the same problem "Achilles Tendinopathy"

i think nacho could of made the diff in last couple months too. another pointless short term signing

mmm i love nachos, especially that lovely melted cheese like.

:D

Don't forget the guacamole and sour creame. :D

:D

Wasn't there a rumour on here that we knew Gonzales was fucked before we brought him here but decided to do it anyway? As for Smith and Viduka, my mate reckons he say Smith on crutches in town last week and Viduka works on solar power so we won't see him again till April.

Wasn't there a rumour on here that we knew Gonzales was fucked before we brought him here but decided to do it anyway? As for Smith and Viduka, my mate reckons he say Smith on crutches in town last week and Viduka works on solar power so we won't see him again till April.

nacho has the same prob as smith. and no he wasn't injuried because he was away on international duty when we signed him

nacho has the same prob as smith. and no he wasn't injuried because he was away on international duty when we signed him

The craic was that he had a niggle that would probably result in this injury, and we knew about it.

The craic was that he had a niggle that would probably result in this injury, and we knew about it.

Ah i see.

Well that just shows us rush signing players again..

I think Gonzalez is back from injury. JFK said a while back that he was in contention for the squad for the Man City game (obviously that didn`t happen) and there were a recent pic of him in training when Jonas had just recovered from injury.......if he`s not injured then JFK doesn`t rate the lad/give him a chance

I think Gonzalez is back from injury. JFK said a while back that he was in contention for the squad for the Man City game (obviously that didn`t happen) and there were a recent pic of him in training when Jonas had just recovered from injury.......if he`s not injured then JFK doesn`t rate the lad/give him a chance

Why?

Im quite happy with barton and butt or barton and guthrie

Can he play CB? ;)

Why?

Can he play CB? ;)

He`d do a better job than Cacapa :razz

If we`re chasing a game it would be nice to have an attacking midfielder/creative on the bench rather than bringing on Butt or Guthrie. Hope the lad gets a chance if/when fit

Why?

Can he play CB? ;)

He`d do a better job than Cacapa :razz

If we`re chasing a game it would be nice to have an attacking midfielder/creative on the bench rather than bringing on Butt or Guthrie. Hope the lad gets a chance if/when fit

Have you seen him play much?