Newcastle United Story

LeazesMag

I dont know in all honesty but at risk of sounding like Im taking the piss Id guess from the name and date of publishing that it covers 1892 to 1985 (or maybe 84).

:D

I've got the one published in 1969, which covers up to 1969. A photo of McNamee and David Webb in on the cover.

Number 2 has Alan Foggon on the front, and covers basically the years 1969 and 1970.

These are both by John Gibson

I've noticed he's wrote a 3rd book called the Newcastle United story, and was published in 1985. I would like to know if it is number 3, or just an extension of the first book because basically if thats all it is I wouldn't bother getting it. [i found a review which indicates it is from the beginning of the clubs existence ?]

Edited by LeazesMag

I dont know in all honesty but at risk of sounding like Im taking the piss Id guess from the name and date of publishing that it covers 1892 to 1985 (or maybe 84).

I've got the one published in 1969, which covers up to 1969. A photo of McNamee and David Webb in on the cover.

Number 2 has Alan Foggon on the front, and covers basically the years 1969 and 1970.

I've noticed he's wrote a 3rd book called the Newcastle United story, and was published in 1985. I would like to know if it is number 3, or just an extension of the first book because basically if thats all it is I wouldn't bother getting it.

Probably just your original book brought up to date I'd have thought.

I've noticed he's wrote a 3rd book called the Newcastle United story, and was published in 1985. I would like to know if it is number 3, or just an extension of the first book because basically if thats all it is I wouldn't bother getting it. [i found a review which indicates it is from the beginning of the clubs existence ?]

I have one that sounds like the first cover but certainly goes later than 69 - actually 85 sounds about riight so it sounds like an update.

It's not to hand at home so I'd have to have a good look for it which would be a weekend job.

I have one that sounds like the first cover but certainly goes later than 69 - actually 85 sounds about riight so it sounds like an update.

It's not to hand at home so I'd have to have a good look for it which would be a weekend job.

I've just seen a number 3 it isn't the one I started the thread about.

Its on ebay as a set with numbers 1 and 2 if anybody is interested, I only wanted number 3 or this other one.