Xbox360 is ferked =[

Brock Manson

Hmm I might try ebay but I don't trust it.

If you don't put buy it now on - you may lose out but if you do people tend to look for another auction with bargain potential.

What is TVersity?

Free app that allows you to use your PC as a media server. You install it on your computer and it pops up on your PS3 menu and you can access media files on you computer and play them through your TV. So downloaded TV shows/movies/music etc.

Good tip, Tversity is class, just got it working all on my own (which proves it must be incredibly straightforward). :lol:

Awesome it is able to take sopcast -

Get a 700 kb/s stream (with 54 mb p/s wireless) on and you basically have high quality football on your television.

Just tried it with a poor stream and it worked fine - audio too. :jesuswept:

How do you set that up? I can play avi files from my HDD on my laptop but cant figure out how to get live streams to show up on my tv?

Are you PS3 or Xbox?

Basically you set stream up, paste the adress into VLC, then set up the URL in Tversity under 'video urls'.

Then search for media servers on your Xbox/PS3 and play the stream.