7th

KingKev

Next season it is the Europa League. I'm not sure if they are keeping the Intertoto Cup?? Depending who finishes first and who wins the FA and Carling cup it should be 5th 6th Europa League and 7th Intertoto Cup if they still keeping it.

I'm sure the Intertoto has been flushed. I hope we still get to keep our trophy.

By the looks of it they are still going to keep it..

I liked that season we were in the Intertoto Cup saw alot more games and we kicked ass

The UEFA Intertoto Cup, also abbreviated as UI Cup and originally called the International Football Cup, was a summer football competition for European clubs that have not qualified for one of the two major UEFA competitions, the Champions League and the UEFA Cup. The competition will be discontinued after the 2008 tournament.[1] Teams who originally would have entered the Intertoto Cup will be directly entered in the qualifying stages of the UEFA Europa League from this point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Intertoto_Cup

Sounds to me that if we finish 7th, we're playing in the qualifying stages of the Europa League.

The UEFA Intertoto Cup, also abbreviated as UI Cup and originally called the International Football Cup, was a summer football competition for European clubs that have not qualified for one of the two major UEFA competitions, the Champions League and the UEFA Cup. The competition will be discontinued after the 2008 tournament.[1] Teams who originally would have entered the Intertoto Cup will be directly entered in the qualifying stages of the UEFA Europa League from this point.

Sounds to me that if we finish 7th, we're playing in the qualifying stages of the Europa League.

Even better. :D

But then again you did get that of WIKIPEDIA.............................................

But then again you did get that of WIKIPEDIA.............................................

I know, but I always trust good news :D

I think we can still finish between 5th-7th to be honest. We just need keep getting this results and performing well.

I think we can still finish between 5th-7th to be honest. We just need keep getting this results and performing well.

Yeah, if we don't lose our best players in January and don't have 10 injured players or so, the possibility to finish in the top 7 isn't unrealistic.

Yeah, if we don't lose our best players in January and don't have 10 injured players or so, the possibility to finish in the top 7 isn't unrealistic.

Well thats it though isn't, if we don't have injuries and if we can keep players. If you look at our squad there is no reason why we shouldn't be pushing top 6. I mean look who is in Europe at the minute... Man City, Villa, Spurs and Portsmouth and on our day were a better team than all of them,