Far Cry 2

2bias

I've heard unfortunately it's not as good as everyone first thought it would be. Still looks quality mind.

guy at work reckons its awsome. its all open plan he said like gta one big map.

don't own it but I've played it a bit at a mates house

I quite liked it but it didn't seem like anything extra special to me, I didn't get that long with it mind

I've heard unfortunately it's not as good as everyone first thought it would be. Still looks quality mind.

guy at work reckons its awsome. its all open plan he said like gta one big map.

It is open plan, although very barren, there are rocks aplenty aswell, which you can only go round, rather than over.

Enemies you kill at checkpoints/guard points respawn aswell, which can be annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
i was looking to buy this i hope its not cheap cause its shit

in the time I've had with it I wouldn't say its shit, its pretty damn good actually, perhaps released at the wrong time with a lot of other huge games coming out at the same time

i was looking to buy this i hope its not cheap cause its shit

in the time I've had with it I wouldn't say its shit, its pretty damn good actually, perhaps released at the wrong time with a lot of other huge games coming out at the same time

im into fallout 3 at min i have heard its sorta the same so i think ill buy it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Completed this game a few weeks ago. Wasn't perfect but forgave it's flaws because of the massive freedom it offered in the open world scenario. Respawning guard-posts were the most obvious annoyance, it would have been easy for the makers to incorporate a feature to negotiate a safe passage, using diamonds to pass through. No mode of transport through the air either, but overall thought it was a cracking game. Love the apsect of planning what mission to do then how to get there etc.

• 2 weeks later...