Remembrance Sunday

2bias

As many of you know this sunday is Remembrance Sunday. I was just wondering what everyone is doing this sunday for it whether it be marching or getting lashed in a British Legion. ( altho we got the game in the afternoon )

Willl be having a pint with me fatha. Ex navy man. And it's his birthday.

The parade goes past the bottom of my street, but 10am is a bit too early on a Sunday for me?

Parade goes past the bottom of my street too. Normally watch it to pay my respects. Lots of my family (like everybody else I suppose) served in the World Wars. A few didn't make it home either.

I used to when I was in the TA. Used to do the parade at Eldon Square and then usually down to HMS Caliope (or whatever its called) at the quayside to get pissed. Dont bother now like.

I used to when I was in the TA. Used to do the parade at Eldon Square and then usually down to HMS Caliope (or whatever its called) at the quayside to get pissed. Dont bother now like.

Part-timer.

And yes, I meant that one.

An EX STAB eh lol (only joking TA do a good job)

Who were you with in the TA

I was with the REME up at Walker. Loved it tbf like. Few of the lads there went to Bosnia when I was there like along with the Medics who went from Fenham.

I was with the REME up at Walker. Loved it tbf like. Few of the lads there went to Bosnia when I was there like along with the Medics who went from Fenham.

I'm in the Engineers ( regular ) I like the REME i know a few good lads with them

Edited by 2bias

marching here in Blackburn, i do some SJA work and really looking forward to it, marched loads as a young'un with the air cadets

poppy.gif

I'm in the Engineers ( regular ) I like the REME i know a few good lads with them

Ah, the Engineers used to share the same barracks as us in Walker until we moved.