Blyth Spartans

Deano

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good looking bastard in the black coat

Just seen Wacky in ASDA buying a High Definition DVD recorder :(

I was hoping he would get the living daylights kicked out of him today as there were rumours of trouble happening, you can't win them all I suppose.

He was probably safely tucked away in the police surveillance room pointing trouble makers out for them.

I was hoping he would get the living daylights kicked out of him today as there were rumours of trouble happening, you can't win them all I suppose.

He was probably safely tucked away in the police surveillance room pointing trouble makers out for them.

Rumours of trouble? You really are in a world of your own arent you ;)

Rumours of trouble? You really are in a world of your own arent you ;)

Been mentioned on a few forums, just saying what I'd read. Shame you didn't get a kicking though.

What type of daft cunt stands beside the corner flag? Worst viewing point at a game.

Would like to see Blyth meet Leeds next round, would like to see Leeds give it the biggun with them inbred Blyth heed the baals.

What type of daft cunt stands beside the corner flag? Worst viewing point at a game.

Would like to see Blyth meet Leeds next round, would like to see Leeds give it the biggun with them inbred Blyth heed the baals.

One hoping to get on TV.

Fuck off stevie, your not from ashington are you haha

One hoping to get on TV.

Then come on a NUFC forum and boast about it....what a tool.

I heard he was the fluffer in the Blyth Spartans dressing room, still didn't get on telly like.

One hoping to get on TV.

I heard he was the fluffer in the Blyth Spartans dressing room, still didn't get on telly like.

:(

One hoping to get on TV.

What price the dummy gets spat out and forum bullying makes him leave for ever, with a big speech.....again.

Pot, Kettle??? Strange, Ive never seen you at a Blyth match before, much like the other 2000 extra fans there today. Wasnt anything to do with the TV cameras being there was it? Your exactly the same as the people you rip it out of and you cant even see it you sad twat. Who gives a flying fuck where I stand!? I took my grandad and it was the only part of the barrier left to lean on for him.

I take it you were bigging it up at the Kingsway end were you? Giving the whole, i was there at St James in 78 . . .blah blah blah. I havent met someone who wasnt tbh, im surprised we didnt get a gate of 200k for that one

Pot, Kettle??? Strange, Ive never seen you at a Blyth match before, much like the other 2000 extra fans there today. Wasnt anything to do with the TV cameras being there was it? Your exactly the same as the people you rip it out of and you cant even see it you sad twat. Who gives a flying fuck where I stand!? I took my grandad and it was the only part of the barrier left to lean on for him.

I take it you were bigging it up at the Kingsway end were you? Giving the whole, i was there at St James in 78 . . .blah blah blah. I havent met someone who wasnt tbh, im surprised we didnt get a gate of 200k for that one

I wasn't at the game, and I couldn't really care less about Blyth, I ended up at Easter Road yesterday believe it or not. I like seeing local non-league teams doing well though, but my personal non- League club, being a resident of Newcastle, are Blue Star. So pipe down ya daft cunt. I don't even know who you were referring to when you said strange never seen you at Blyth, how would you know what I or Wacky look like?