I'VE NO TIME FOR TOON FANS OUTSIDE OF NEWCASTLE!

HEARTBREAKER

Had this debate many many times in the boozers about non-Newcastle lads following Newcastle United. :(

Why don`t they support their home town club instead of following mine :(

People who are from Newcastle and have moved away are OK as are those with parents born in Newcastle. ;)

But these f**kin daytripper types really need to take a good look in the mirror and ask themselves what they are playing at?

Controversial maybe but its gotta be said?

Irish/Welsh and European fans are also OK in my book as they don`t really have any decent clubs worth following.

Its always bothered me to be honest.

Nothing against you lot personally and would have a beer with any c**t but deep down i think there is and has always been a them and us complex with Newcastle lads?

Sunderland aside of course. The rest can fuck off.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I allowed to pour money into the club and have an overwhelming passion for all things NUFC... I'm technically from Northumberland and my local team is Blyth Spartans...

just need to know if my pound coins and heartache aren't worth as much as yours...

:(

He said people from Ireland or Europe were ok, unlucky American and far eastern cunts!

It's a shame nobody in England is in Europe... they'd have got off scot free.

Am I allowed to pour money into the club and have an overwhelming passion for all things NUFC... I'm technically from Northumberland and my local team is Blyth Spartans...

just need to know if my pound coins and heartache aren't worth as much as yours...

;)

I'm from Durham.

My Dad and My family have been going since the 40's.

Travelling too. (All the way to Pompey in the 50's for my uncle :( )

;)

I'm from Durham.

My Dad and My family have been going since the 40's.

Travelling too. (All the way to Pompey in the 50's for my uncle :( )

You know I was talking to the xenophobe... right?

where was keegan from again ;)

fuck it alienate everyone =D

if you weren't born in the centre circle 1minute before kickoff fawk off :(

although in part i can understand it a bit, we've bugger all football here so thats why we follow the EPL

but if your from manchester and support arsenal... it's a bit odd

Waiting for the Keegan gag, and Keegan's more Liverpool than Newcastle, and in my books, you've got to be 100% Newcastle, born in Newcastle, live Newcastle, breathe Newcastle. And yes, we're part of Europe, but not of the EU, you knew what I was on about. Fucking outsiders.

Support your local club, not mine.

That's the only point I agree with. Very weird even. There's so much to choose from in England. If you're from Birmingham and support Everton, or a Londoner and support Liverpool... surely you miss out on so much by going against the local community.

I can't imagine someone being from Newcastle on not supporting the toon. The atmosphere of city+club should be impossible to go against.

I don't get the point of this topic. Are NUFC fans outside Newcastle not welcome?! I'm from Switzerland, and I'm a Newcastle fan since the beginning of the nineties. I've visited matches, it's the only club I really support, apart from my home city football club, but the Swiss league is useless anyway. What do you want?

Keegan is from Doncaster you moron! :(

I seem to recall him making his name at a little old club called Liverpool.

But aren't you on about where people come from? ;)

where was keegan from again ;)

fuck it alienate everyone =D

if you weren't born in the centre circle 1minute before kickoff fawk off :(

although in part i can understand it a bit, we've bugger all football here so thats why we follow the EPL

Waiting for the Keegan gag, and Keegan's more Liverpool than Newcastle, and in my books, you've got to be 100% Newcastle, born in Newcastle, live Newcastle, breathe Newcastle. And yes, we're part of Europe, but not of the EU, you knew what I was on about. Fucking outsiders.

Support your local club, not mine.

On a point of order,

Do they have to live in your house or does living in the same street qualify?

I don't get the point of this topic. Are NUFC fans outside Newcastle not welcome?! I'm from Switzerland, and I'm a Newcastle fan since the beginning of the nineties. I've visited matches, it's the only club I really support, apart from my home city football club, but the Swiss league is useless anyway. What do you want?

Aye, you're not welcome. You've upset young HEARTBREAKER here by the horrible crime of supporting the same football club as he does.