I'VE NO TIME FOR TOON FANS OUTSIDE OF NEWCASTLE!

HEARTBREAKER

It these c*nts from outwith the area sitting eating deep fried Mars Bars and drinking cans of Irn Bru you need to watch out for tbh....

No we need them because they'll be still daft enough to come when we're utterly shite. :(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One or two good points in there from Heartbreaker, but where is his IP address suggest he's from?

Stevie is giving out IP checks to all forum members now to see if they are allowed to support us. Youre like the fucking Geordie Hitler man organising the Geordie race. Can you not just go to a match and enjoy the game rather than go all red in the face at how many away fans the opposition have brought, or that we have had more seasons in Europe than them, or that the bloke sat next to you dares to drink coke, or that only sad sacks sit next to the corner flag blah blah blah.

Yes I can go and enjoy the match ignoring all those things. What annoys me are boring mouthy people like you with mackem accents sat there eating mars bars and drinking water, who come on forums discussing things they know fuck all about i.e. football. You are an absolute cunt, and I'll gladly meet you any time you want, so you can "put me on my arse" as you once promised you would. You're such a mouthy cunt on here, I'm a mouthy cunt too, but I don't say anything I wouldn't say to someones face, clearly not the case with you, ye fuckin arsehole.

:( youre such a tart

:(

where was keegan from again ;)

fuck it alienate everyone =D

if you weren't born in the centre circle 1minute before kickoff fawk off :(

although in part i can understand it a bit, we've bugger all football here so thats why we follow the EPL

but if your from manchester and support arsenal... it's a bit odd

Don't be a cock, I support my local team here. Have a bit of pride in where you are from.

Grrr ;) Not this old argument again? FFS :( What is NUFC? An excllusive club? Shock horror! I am not from Newcastle, nor were my parents OR my grandparents...So what? I love my hometown club AND Newcastle united and thats been the case for many many years. Who the hell are you to say I cant support Newcastle? It can be a damned sight harder supporting a club when you are so far away, I've spent good money and a lot of my time travelling to SJP over the years, not to mention what I spend on merchandise.

I'm so glad the majority of fans on this forum and those that I've met in person arent as small minded as you.

Had this debate many many times in the boozers about non-Newcastle lads following Newcastle United. :(

Why don`t they support their home town club instead of following mine :(

People who are from Newcastle and have moved away are OK as are those with parents born in Newcastle. ;)

But these f**kin daytripper types really need to take a good look in the mirror and ask themselves what they are playing at?

Controversial maybe but its gotta be said?

Irish/Welsh and European fans are also OK in my book as they don`t really have any decent clubs worth following.

Its always bothered me to be honest.

Nothing against you lot personally and would have a beer with any c**t but deep down i think there is and has always been a them and us complex with Newcastle lads?

Sunderland aside of course. The rest can fuck off.

who do the locals support in Harrogate ? Harrogate Town I hope.

Grrr ;) Not this old argument again? FFS :( What is NUFC? An excllusive club? Shock horror! I am not from Newcastle, nor were my parents OR my grandparents...So what? I love my hometown club AND Newcastle united and thats been the case for many many years. Who the hell are you to say I cant support Newcastle? It can be a damned sight harder supporting a club when you are so far away, I've spent good money and a lot of my time travelling to SJP over the years, not to mention what I spend on merchandise.

I'm so glad the majority of fans on this forum and those that I've met in person arent as small minded as you.

Don't explain yourself Bumraider, just tell him to fuck off!

Grrr :( Not this old argument again? FFS ;) What is NUFC? An excllusive club? Shock horror! I am not from Newcastle, nor were my parents OR my grandparents...So what? I love my hometown club AND Newcastle united and thats been the case for many many years. Who the hell are you to say I cant support Newcastle? It can be a damned sight harder supporting a club when you are so far away, I've spent good money and a lot of my time travelling to SJP over the years, not to mention what I spend on merchandise.

Don't explain yourself Bumraider, just tell him to fuck off!

I was being more ladylike Bianca! :(

Isn't it Harrogate United? Surely it must be as his email address is

unitedofyorkshire@hotmail.co.uk

and his IP shows Harrogate so it must be Harrogate United surely? :(

Isn't it Harrogate United? Surely it must be as his email address is

unitedofyorkshire@hotmail.co.uk

and his IP shows Harrogate so it must be Harrogate United surely? ;)

sure its Harrogate Town PP, but the locals all support LEEDS United :(

Nice to see that most posts on this topic are sensible! ;)

I live in Perth, Australia ... so what hope would I have. :(

Anyway, I'm just curious to know why non-Newcastle living supporters do follow the Toon.

For me, a number (well, a couple) of reasons:

* For a short period of time (from about 2 to five years of age) we lived in Newcastle. My very earliest memories are from my time there.

* When I started an interest in watching football (I'm can't play it for shit), around the early 90s, Newcastle were just the most exciting and attacking team to watch. Now that's something that captures a young person's attention.

Unfortunately, never had a chance to actually return to the city, but I dream of visiting SJP one day.

So, you fellow non-Newcastle supporters, why do you follow.

BTW: How shit was Caçapa? What was that game last season when he let in three in the opening five minutes? Went to the loo and came back to see that all shit was happening?

Bugger!

Had this debate many many times in the boozers about non-Newcastle lads following Newcastle United. :(

Why don`t they support their home town club instead of following mine :(

People who are from Newcastle and have moved away are OK as are those with parents born in Newcastle. ;)

But these f**kin daytripper types really need to take a good look in the mirror and ask themselves what they are playing at?

Irish/Welsh and European fans are also OK in my book as they don`t really have any decent clubs worth following.

Nothing against you lot personally and would have a beer with any c**t but deep down i think there is and has always been a them and us complex with Newcastle lads?

I was born in St Mary's hospital Newcastle Upon Tyne, my folks were from the Toon but I've lived away for the last 18 years.

Now, what would be really good would be if the players for ANY club had to be born within a 20 mile radius of the ground.

THEN WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN SOMETHING !

:( columbo strikes again

Just one other thing sir, corner flag you say?

;)

Ha Ha totally off topic but we call one of my mates Spolungo bit like columbo but a big sponge, goes to a murder scene, "ah so you say he was eating a bacon sarni before the incident, il need one by the way, and after eating his sarni, he would smoke a cig like this in his left hand you say, again il need a tab" ha ha, personal joke probs just sounds daft ha ha

Had this debate many many times in the boozers about non-Newcastle lads following Newcastle United. :D

Why don`t they support their home town club instead of following mine ;)

People who are from Newcastle and have moved away are OK as are those with parents born in Newcastle. :icon_lol:

I was born in St Mary's hospital Newcastle Upon Tyne, my folks were from the Toon but I've lived away for the last 18 years.

Now, what would be really good would be if the players for ANY club had to be born within a 20 mile radius of the ground.

THEN WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN SOMETHING !

Aye, what with all those world class Geordie footballers plying their trade across the globe at present.

;) columbo strikes again

Just one other thing sir, corner flag you say?

:icon_lol:

Ha Ha totally off topic but we call one of my mates Spolungo bit like columbo but a big sponge, goes to a murder scene, "ah so you say he was eating a bacon sarni before the incident, il need one by the way, and after eating his sarni, he would smoke a cig like this in his left hand you say, again il need a tab" ha ha, personal joke probs just sounds daft ha ha

It's the way you tell them.

Had this debate many many times in the boozers about non-Newcastle lads following Newcastle United. :D

Why don`t they support their home town club instead of following mine ;)

People who are from Newcastle and have moved away are OK as are those with parents born in Newcastle. :icon_lol:

Swansea and Cardiff pushing for Promotion from the Championship.

AC Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.

Yup those Foreigners really have a drought of decent teams to follow.

Stopped reading after the opening second post blew this 'post' to bits. But I assum it has been revealed as a Wummer

Anyone else surprised that this has rumbled on with quite such dogged determination? The OP posted ... two or three times? (I can't be arsed to check) and people who've barely posted are leaping to defend themselves, when it was clearly a wind up (I'm aware I bit too)

This is the wankest thread I've seen on Toontastic. More wank than any "It's Friday!!!" posts from that lass from the trampy part of Gateshead.

Do you agree with the original post?