I'VE NO TIME FOR TOON FANS OUTSIDE OF NEWCASTLE!

HEARTBREAKER

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

where was keegan from again ;)

fuck it alienate everyone =D

if you weren't born in the centre circle 1minute before kickoff fawk off :(

although in part i can understand it a bit, we've bugger all football here so thats why we follow the EPL

but if your from manchester and support arsenal... it's a bit odd

Waiting for the Keegan gag, and Keegan's more Liverpool than Newcastle, and in my books, you've got to be 100% Newcastle, born in Newcastle, live Newcastle, breathe Newcastle. And yes, we're part of Europe, but not of the EU, you knew what I was on about. Fucking outsiders.

Support your local club, not mine.

The UK is in the EU you flaming moron.

I'VE NO TIME FOR INSULAR FANS IN NEWCASTLE!

Had this debate many many times in the boozers about Newcastle lads that want a lower gate at Newcastle United. :(

Why don`t they support their home town club instead of naysaying others that do :(

People who aren't from Newcastle and have moved there are OK as are those with parents born outside Newcastle. ;)

But these f**kin extremist types really need to take a good look in the mirror and ask themselves what they are playing at?

Controversial maybe but its gotta be said?

Its always bothered me to be honest.

Nothing against you lot personally and would have a beer with any c**t but deep down i think there is and has always been a them and us complex with Newcastle lads.

I don't get the point of this topic. Are NUFC fans outside Newcastle not welcome?! I'm from Switzerland, and I'm a Newcastle fan since the beginning of the nineties. I've visited matches, it's the only club I really support, apart from my home city football club, but the Swiss league is useless anyway. What do you want?

Aye, you're not welcome. You've upset young HEARTBREAKER here by the horrible crime of supporting the same football club as he does.

I'm interested, I'm 19, I was born in Hackney, London and moved to Newcastle when I was 6 months old I have therefore supported Newcastle United all my life what is your stance on people in my disgusting position because you have really rocked my support :(

Keegan is from Doncaster you moron! :(

I seem to recall him making his name at a little old club called Liverpool.

First of all, you're an idiot. :(

Secondly, if you want to have a totally Newcastle based club, you better get rid of all the players except for Steve Harper possibly...Taylor wasn't born in Newcastle, nor was Ameobi. There maybe a few reserves I've missed but enjoy going to see your team of locals in The Greggs Northern League.

Third and finally, there are many Newcastle fans who were born and raised in the area who moved away for work or family reasons. Those people feel it is their duty to instill a love of the toon in their offspring. In that case you have to argue why you feel it is right that they do that, even though you won't accept their offspring once they turn up at St James's to watch a game.

:D;):D

So does Harrogate count?

or is it more likely that the United in your email address (unitedofyorkshire@hotmail.co.uk) is actually Leeds?

In fact shouldnt you be supporting Harrogate Town and not Leeds, "Ahv got no time for't fans from ootside t'Leeds"

if you weren't born in the centre circle 1minute before kickoff fawk off :(

although in part i can understand it a bit, we've bugger all football here so thats why we follow the EPL

Waiting for the Keegan gag, and Keegan's more Liverpool than Newcastle, and in my books, you've got to be 100% Newcastle, born in Newcastle, live Newcastle, breathe Newcastle. And yes, we're part of Europe, but not of the EU, you knew what I was on about. Fucking outsiders.

Really? :D

I know he's a troll but I would like to know why people get so uptight about people not from the city supporting their own club, as if it matters? Why is having lots of fans a bad thing? My home town when not at university has no football team I know of. I was never passionate about Gillingham or Dover Athletic, even if it's good to see teams from Kent win. I do not think I am harming Geordies by supporting Newcastle United. In any case, for a lot of the time I do support my "local team" as I'm currently 15 minutes from SJP.

if you weren't born in the centre circle 1minute before kickoff fawk off :D

Really? :icon_lol:

Don't you love it when homogeneous morons start threads and try and make bold statements, but end up making fools of themselves?

I do personally, he hasn't been the first. There have been many before him. They keep the forum alive. :(

Regards, Ken :D

Firstly, to the OP, what a sad sad individual, to actually take time out of your day to go troll another teams message board. you lonely or something? :(

Anyway, I cant understand any fan of any team being so small minded as to only want fans who can spit on the ground from their bedroom window. I welcome in any supporter of the club no matter what their origins. Equally, I can't possibly question the level of someones support by the distance they live. While they might not get wrapped up on the day to day life of the club, thats not to say they cant follow from afar. I'm not suggesting all far away fans are of the same passion for the club, in the same way that there are varying degrees of local supporter. Like.

One or two good points in there from Heartbreaker, but where is his IP address suggest he's from?

Stevie is giving out IP checks to all forum members now to see if they are allowed to support us. Youre like the fucking Geordie Hitler man organising the Geordie race. Can you not just go to a match and enjoy the game rather than go all red in the face at how many away fans the opposition have brought, or that we have had more seasons in Europe than them, or that the bloke sat next to you dares to drink coke, or that only sad sacks sit next to the corner flag blah blah blah.

Firstly, to the OP, what a sad sad individual, to actually take time out of your day to go troll another teams message board. you lonely or something? :(

Anyway, I cant understand any fan of any team being so small minded as to only want fans who can spit on the ground from their bedroom window. I welcome in any supporter of the club no matter what their origins. Equally, I can't possibly question the level of someones support by the distance they live. While they might not get wrapped up on the day to day life of the club, thats not to say they cant follow from afar. I'm not suggesting all far away fans are of the same passion for the club, in the same way that there are varying degrees of local supporter. Like.

;)

One or two good points in there from Heartbreaker, but where is his IP address suggest he's from?

Stevie is giving out IP checks to all forum members now to see if they are allowed to support us. Youre like the fucking Geordie Hitler man organising the Geordie race. Can you not just go to a match and enjoy the game rather than go all red in the face at how many away fans the opposition have brought, or that we have had more seasons in Europe than them, or that the bloke sat next to you dares to drink coke, or that only sad sacks sit next to the corner flag blah blah blah.

Yes I can go and enjoy the match ignoring all those things. What annoys me are boring mouthy people like you with mackem accents sat there eating mars bars and drinking water, who come on forums discussing things they know fuck all about i.e. football. You are an absolute cunt, and I'll gladly meet you any time you want, so you can "put me on my arse" as you once promised you would. You're such a mouthy cunt on here, I'm a mouthy cunt too, but I don't say anything I wouldn't say to someones face, clearly not the case with you, ye fuckin arsehole.

Yes I can go and enjoy the match ignoring all those things. What annoys me are boring mouthy people like you with mackem accents sat there eating mars bars and drinking water, who come on forums discussing things they know fuck all about i.e. football. You are an absolute cunt, and I'll gladly meet you any time you want, so you can "put me on my arse" as you once promised you would. You're such a mouthy cunt on here, I'm a mouthy cunt too, but I don't say anything I wouldn't say to someones face, clearly not the case with you, ye fuckin arsehole.

:( Eating mars bars and drinking water? I think I've probably done both at a match. I had no idea I was making such a twat of myself! ;)

:( Eating mars bars and drinking water? I think I've probably done both at a match. I had no idea I was making such a twat of myself! ;)

Well I've had Snickers to be fair when I've been off the drink. That's not the point though, this dickhead of a lad, because that's what he is without question, chose ignore the reasons I asked where the lads IP address was, I only read the first few posts and knew he was a wum, and that was the reason I asked. People like him are the reason our crowds have went down ditching their seasons tickets, and good I say, he should stick to standing beside corner flags at Croft Park.