Sign in to follow this  
catmag

TT and N-O drinkies, Wigan (h) 15th November.

Beer, match and curry. Meeting at the usual place. If you want to be included in the numbers for the curry then post in here please.

Beer, match and curry. Meeting at the usual place. If you want to be included in the numbers for the curry then post in here please.

i'm a prematch pissup virgin so i need where and when\ :(

i'm a prematch pissup virgin so i need where and when\ :(

Upstairs in the Trent House from 1pm. It'll be good to see you ;)

Don't call it a comeback..but I'm reckon I'm in pre-match. Still 12pm? And can I bring the dip shit with me? He'll be sober pre-match so harmless.

The dipshit is always welcome no matter what state he's in. And we'll be there from 1'ish cos it's going to be a long day!

do we get namebadges???

how will i know who you lot are??

It's normally pretty quiet upstairs at 1pm. I'll make sure I'm definitely there on time, I'm normally the only lass in our crowd and I look like the pic in my profile only 6 months more pregnant. If you see skinny student girlies with stupid scarves on then that's not me.

It's normally pretty quiet upstairs at 1pm. I'll make sure I'm definitely there on time, I'm normally the only lass in our crowd and I look like the pic in my profile only 6 months more pregnant.

Oh dear, I'll have to hold my fat tummy in, don't want to confuse Paddy by having an additional lass present and creating some form of faux pas.

I'm in, not sure about the curry just yet though.

It's normally pretty quiet upstairs at 1pm. I'll make sure I'm definitely there on time, I'm normally the only lass in our crowd and I look like the pic in my profile only 6 months more pregnant.

Oh dear, I'll have to hold my fat tummy in, don't want to confuse Paddy by having an additional lass present and creating some form of faux pas.

I don't believe you've ever had a fat tummy in your life!

I don't believe you've ever had a fat tummy in your life!

It's gradually growing outwards since I hit 23. ;)

Can anyone go this this event?

You should go. I know Cath in particular would love to meet you. ;)

As I always say - everyone welcome... :icon_lol: