Dream

Deano

I'd tear up Cacapa's and Viduka's contracts, I'd hold Owen at gun point until he signs a new contract:

Sales:

Smith

Shola

Geremi

Taylor

Purchases:

Geovanni

Huntelaar

Chiellini

Mexes

I'd tear up Cacapa's and Viduka's contracts, I'd hold Owen at gun point until he signs a new contract:

Sales:

Smith

Shola

Geremi

Taylor

Purchases:

Geovanni

Huntelaar

Chiellini

Mexes

Agree with cacapa and viduka, hopefully owen will of signed before christmas.

Smith and Geremi would go but i think your a bit harsh on taylor, and shola would be a good backup squad player.

I love all four of those in the toon shirt! Mainly Huntelaar and Mexes

Apart from Given, Beye, Collocini and Barton I wouldn't life an eyebrow to selling any and all of the rest (though I'd keep what passes for a fit Viduka).

I'd head for the local leagues and sign players who pass to team mates.

Apart from Given, Beye, Collocini and Barton I wouldn't life an eyebrow to selling any and all of the rest (though I'd keep what passes for a fit Viduka).

I think you should include Jonas. Didn't have a great match but he's the best player at the club imo.

I think you should include Jonas. Didn't have a great match but he's the best player at the club imo.

Probably - post match anger effect - he did piss me off today by playing far too many passes that an eight year old could have cut-out though.

Probably - post match anger effect - he did piss me off today by playing far too many passes that an eight year old could have cut-out though.

Enrique was worse like. Could barely pass to a team mate all match.

Probably top of my death wish list today - though Martins was pushing him all the way.

Probably top of my death wish list today - though Martins was pushing him all the way.

Overpaid players in under-performance shocker.

Edited by Danny B

Danny in 'look at me' shocker :(

ha ha you have to admit, like monday there has been an element of overreaction. Its not as bad as all that.

If you look at the OP, the posts are a reaction to that. You probably missed that in a bid to try and be funny though. You've got the attention you crave though so it isn't all bad.

I'd tear up Cacapa's and Viduka's contracts, I'd hold Owen at gun point until he signs a new contract

I'd do exactly the same.

I'd also be looking for a big,brutal centrehalf to play alongside Colo, a leftback who can pass to team-mates and bomb on as well as have a grasp of the basics of defending, a ball winning midfield general type, a creative playmaker with an eye for a through-ball and a target man to go with Owen.

I'd tear up Cacapa's and Viduka's contracts, I'd hold Owen at gun point until he signs a new contract

I'd do exactly the same.

I'd also be looking for a big,brutal centrehalf to play alongside Colo, a leftback who can pass to team-mates and bomb on as well as have a grasp of the basics of defending, a ball winning midfield general type, a creative playmaker with an eye for a through-ball and a target man to go with Owen.

I think I've been saying that for about 15 years now. Always a problem position apart from when we had Woodgate. Even then it was because he was cattled so often.

I'd do exactly the same.

I think I've been saying that for about 15 years now. Always a problem position apart from when we had Woodgate. Even then it was because he was cattled so often.

The best centre-back partnerships are usually composed of a big, keep-it-simple, head it, kick it, tackle it type and a more cultured reader-of-the-game type.

Oot:

Cacapa

Smith

Taylor

Strolla

Duff

Viduka

Nicky Butt

Geremi

In:

Zigic

Jonathan de Guzman