Who do you think will be the next manager?

Scottish Mag

True but I don't see that JK has done much wrong. He should be given the chance IMO.

Would you be happy with him as Spurs manager?

He was a good servant to Spurs in the past. Great in the 67 cup final for us apparently...bit before my time mind.

I'm aware of that. Now are you going to answer my question?

I would give him a chance, I'm still not Redknap's biggest fan but hes doing the business so Im happy to be wrong.

So do you rate Kinnear higher than Redknapp?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True but I don't see that JK has done much wrong. He should be given the chance IMO.

He was a good servant to Spurs in the past. Great in the 67 cup final for us apparently...bit before my time mind.

I would give him a chance, I'm still not Redknap's biggest fan but hes doing the business so Im happy to be wrong.

As a person or a manager?

As a shag.

Take a fucking guess.

Kinnear has done "ok" and may continue to do "ok". Lets not forget Roeder done well when he came in for the end of the season. Its a whole different game though when you also have to factor in transfers and moulding the team to your own to progress.

Take a guess.

Then no but I would certainly be giving him more of a chance than some on here.

Why? He hasn't shown anything out of the ordinary the way that Roeder did before he got the job full time. He's done an OK job given the circumstances, nothing more than that.

Take a guess.

Coming from someone who was physically sick after "Redkrapp" got the Spurs job that's quite funny tbh.

Kinnear would get the same chance to prove everybody wrong in the same way the likes of Souness, Roeder or Allardyce got. Or "Redkrapp" at Spurs for this matter. But actually wanting him is just a totally other thing.

Why? He hasn't shown anything out of the ordinary the way that Roeder did before he got the job full time. He's done an OK job given the circumstances, nothing more than that.

Someone on here said he had better results than KK has had in his latest tenure.

Take a guess.

Coming from someone who was physically sick after "Redkrapp" got the Spurs job that's quite funny tbh.

Kinnear would get the same chance to prove everybody wrong in the same way the likes of Souness, Roeder or Allardyce got. Or "Redkrapp" at Spurs for this matter. But actually wanting him is just a totally other thing.

As I have already said in this thread, I have never really liked Redknapp, but I am giving him a chance and he has my full support, I am glad hes proving me wrong.

Shearer with Glen hoddle in an advisory role imo

I'd have Hoddle as our manager full stop. Shearer and Hoddle don't like each other, AS rates him as a coach but thinks he's a wank.

Take a guess.

As I have already said in this thread, I have never really liked Redknapp, but I am giving him a chance and he has my full support, I am glad hes proving me wrong.

And so would the vast of us do with Kinnear if he got appointed permantently.

Take a guess.

Not much sign of that on here yesterday. I think he proved himself worthy over the last few weeks and for the sake of a little bit of continuity, should be kept on.

Not much sign of that on here yesterday. I think he proved himself worthy over the last few weeks and for the sake of a little bit of continuity, should be kept on.

Which basically means any sane person should want him replaced ASAP. :(

Take a guess.

He isn't the permanent manager yet though. And that's how he is judged.

You don't rate him higher than Redknapp - who you don't like. But we should be happy about him being made permanent manager. You're really tiresome in your attempts to be controversial.

Im surprised you are not to embarrassed to come on here after your contribution to the US election thread.

Take a guess.

You don't rate him higher than Redknapp - who you don't like. But we should be happy about him being made permanent manager. You're really tiresome in your attempts to be controversial.

How is it controversial? Harry has worked miracles in his first 5 games in charge, no one can deny that but JK has a better record than KK had with the same players....and KK is supposed to be the messiah.

Since you have had a few key players return you have been knocking it around well IMO.

Last week it was "we can push for Europe" this week its "JK out"

Reactionary nonsense TBH.

Im surprised you are not to embarrassed to come on here after your contribution to the US election thread.

I'm sure you'd think Al Gore is better than them all anyway. ;)

The Kinnear question isn't even open to debate imo. I'm happy for him to keep going for now but I'd say the vast majority of us would like to see the club bought and the new buyers bring someone better in. As for him being 'proven' to be better than KK or whatever, it's a case of lies, damn lies and statistics.

Take a guess.

How is it controversial? Harry has worked miracles in his first 5 games in charge, no one can deny that but JK has a better record than KK had with the same players....and KK is supposed to be the messiah.

Since you have had a few key players return you have been knocking it around well IMO.

Last week it was "we can push for Europe" this week its "JK out"

Reactionary nonsense TBH.

I assume you mean reactive.

The problem being is that the new owner will want to win the fans over to them which would mean either the return of KK (and another walkout a year down the line) or Shearer who is totally untested and if he gets sacked what then? More protest?