Odd phrases you're happy to hear

NJS

Went for a root canal this morning - I took a day off because I've had four of these previously and two were awful experiences (one is why I hate Everton due to association with having it the day before the cup quarter final).

Anyway the dentist got stuck in to it and then said:

"Ah, the nerve's completely dead and has been for some time so this will be completely painless"

Heaven - after yesterday I was expecting the worst.

Went for a root canal this morning - I took a day off because I've had four of these previously and two were awful experiences (one is why I hate Everton due to association with having it the day before the cup quarter final).

Anyway the dentist got stuck in to it and then said:

"Ah, the nerve's completely dead and has been for some time so this will be completely painless"

Heaven - after yesterday I was expecting the worst.

Got told the same, hurt like fuck they lying twat! :(

So can I just put a ;) in this post and people will know what I mean or has it been too long since I made a "You have dentists in England?" joke? :(

They're more useful to you yanks what with all the sugary donuts you stuff down your gobs. :D

:(

So can I just put a :icon_lol: in this post and people will know what I mean or has it been too long since I made a "You have dentists in England?" joke? ;)

They do, but they're money-grubbing bastards. I went to the dentist about two months ago and he told me I needed a root canal. Ok, he knows what he's talking about but I was coming home when he wanted to book me in so I figured I'd get it done in Melbourne. So I go to the dentist here and he tells me there's nothing wrong with my teeth and a root canal would be completely unnecessary.

British dentists = pricks.

So can I just put a :icon_lol: in this post and people will know what I mean or has it been too long since I made a "You have dentists in England?" joke? ;)

They do, but they're money-grubbing bastards. I went to the dentist about two months ago and he told me I needed a root canal. Ok, he knows what he's talking about but I was coming home when he wanted to book me in so I figured I'd get it done in Melbourne. So I go to the dentist here and he tells me there's nothing wrong with my teeth and a root canal would be completely unnecessary.

Or, to put it another way, Australian dentists are incompetent. :D I need to find a dentist though.

As for the original question, "this is my twin sister, would you like threesome?"

Or, to put it another way, Australian dentists are incompetent. :D I need to find a dentist though.

As for the original question, "this is my twin sister, would you like threesome?"

nc1tsy.jpg

"Take your teeth out Sissy"