The cruel Madonna.

Park Life

Rocco, eight, and David, three, flew into Gatwick Airport in London from Los Angeles to meet their father, with pictures showing Rocco greeting his father with a bear hug.

It has been reported however that Madonna, 50, has issued a list of instructions that Ritchie must meet while the two boys stay with him in London.

She has allegedly insisted that all water they drink, even when it is diluted organic juice, should be Kabbalah water - mountain spring water blessed by leaders of the Kabbalah faith she follows.

Other demands insist that the boys are not allowed to read newspapers, magazines or watch TV or DVDs, while they must also adhere to a macrobiotic vegetarian organic diet.

She has said the boys should not be photographed while with their father, while reportedly insisting that Ritchie should not discuss the separation with them, and they should have phone access to their mother as much as three or four times a day.

Madonna is said to have offered her husband £5 million to give up his legal fight to decide how they share custody of the children, but director Ritchie has rejected the offer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...om-Madonna.html

So it'll be chicken nuggets, Coca-Cola and the X-Factor all round then.

Fucking loonie. Then again it wouldn't be the first time that malicious rumours have been leaked out in the middle of a messy divorce and custody battle.

Rocco, eight, and David, three, flew into Gatwick Airport in London from Los Angeles to meet their father, with pictures showing Rocco greeting his father with a bear hug.

It has been reported however that Madonna, 50, has issued a list of instructions that Ritchie must meet while the two boys stay with him in London.

She has allegedly insisted that all water they drink, even when it is diluted organic juice, should be Kabbalah water - mountain spring water blessed by leaders of the Kabbalah faith she follows.

Other demands insist that the boys are not allowed to read newspapers, magazines or watch TV or DVDs, while they must also adhere to a macrobiotic vegetarian organic diet.

She has said the boys should not be photographed while with their father, while reportedly insisting that Ritchie should not discuss the separation with them, and they should have phone access to their mother as much as three or four times a day.

Madonna is said to have offered her husband £5 million to give up his legal fight to decide how they share custody of the children, but director Ritchie has rejected the offer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...om-Madonna.html

Sounds like a fairly average woman in the middle of a divorce tbh. ;)

Grounds for Ritchie to apply for full care right there.

Mentalist.

if even half of its true then no question they'd be better off with him

My friend did her last apartment. It's all true. ;)

It's pretty clear you have to make a deal with 'dark forces' to make so much from so little. :icon_lol:

• 1 month later...

So is this £50m in addition to the money he's made himself?

I love the way Peg-leg was branded as a money grabbing mackem whore yet no one says a word about Ritchie looking for a huge payoff.

Seems like a decent bloke tbf (despite his utter shit films) so fair do's.

Happy days tbh: £50 million in the bank and not having to nail a 50 year old flange anymore. My arse would be a blur for months as I made up for lost time.

I love the way Peg-leg was branded as a money grabbing mackem whore yet no one says a word about Ritchie looking for a huge payoff.

I don't think he did tbh-I think all sources seem to suggest it was an amicable agreement. If it was anything but you can guarantee the papers would have gone hell for leather dishing it out for months.

You really think Ritchie went into marriage with Madonna thinking "£££'s" or indeed he has or will make a career of it (as oppose to his previous career of nutter, liar and serial fantasist)? :P

Scotland wasn't it?

Lucky for her he's a decent bloke and they didn't marry in the U.S. then, cause as he could have probably got more.

I like to see men getting payoffs once in a while...Normally one way traffic. :P

I don't think he did tbh-I think all sources seem to suggest it was an amicable agreement. If it was anything but you can guarantee the papers would have gone hell for leather dishing it out for months.

You reckon Madonna wanted to give him the money? I'd say it's more to do with the fact that McCartney is a 'national treasure' and Maddona a 'crazy American cult-loving nut'. Either way Ritchie has walked away with much more than Mills hopped off with and hasn't had a bad word written about him.