The cruel Madonna.

Park Life

So is this £50m in addition to the money he's made himself?

I love the way Peg-leg was branded as a money grabbing mackem whore yet no one says a word about Ritchie looking for a huge payoff.

I don't think he did tbh-I think all sources seem to suggest it was an amicable agreement. If it was anything but you can guarantee the papers would have gone hell for leather dishing it out for months.

You reckon Madonna wanted to give him the money? I'd say it's more to do with the fact that McCartney is a 'national treasure' and Maddona a 'crazy American cult-loving nut'. Either way Ritchie has walked away with much more than Mills hopped off with and hasn't had a bad word written about him.

Madonna has more to hide. :P

Can't say I've really followed it but India Knight had a pop at him a while back. The tabloids don't seem to have taken much of an interest however. Both parties seem to have had the sense to conduct themselves with a bit of decorum though which is always a downer for the Sun et al.

Can't say I've really followed it but India Knight had a pop at him a while back. The tabloids don't seem to have taken much of an interest however. Both parties seem to have had the sense to conduct themselves with a bit of decorum though which is always a downer for the Sun et al.

He needs to get himself on some breakfast shows and generally run around screaming and ranting a bit to get his profile up. :P

I love the way Peg-leg was branded as a money grabbing mackem whore yet no one says a word about Ritchie looking for a huge payoff.

I don't think he did tbh-I think all sources seem to suggest it was an amicable agreement. If it was anything but you can guarantee the papers would have gone hell for leather dishing it out for months.

You reckon Madonna wanted to give him the money? I'd say it's more to do with the fact that McCartney is a 'national treasure' and Maddona a 'crazy American cult-loving nut'. Either way Ritchie has walked away with much more than Mills hopped off with and hasn't had a bad word written about him.

Well if I'm honest, I don't feel massively passionate about it one way or another, but I'd say that Ritchie always behaved gracefully during the marriage and subjugated his career to hers and then was graceful in the divorce proceedings. I don't think you can accuse Mills of any of that.

i don't imagine Madonna wanted to give him the money but thats largely irrelevant.

Madonna has more to hide. :P

Can.worms.opened. :panic:

"Last March after getting more and more upset with the way things were going in the P2 illuminati manipulation game and the Regular Grand Lodge of England project, I got a strange phone call from the Grand Secretary of the RGLE, the illuminati Jesuit CIA inspired agent Bro.Rui Gabirro (Grand Master of the Ordre Martinist Synarchique) who told me he was with Madonna in her flat in London and they wanted to invite me to join them as soon as possible to discuss the possible opening of a new masonic Lodge in her Cabalistic circle. Rui said Madonna (already a Martinist) could be Worshipfull Master of such Lodge, and I personaly loved at the time this kind of Cagliostro Theatre with idiotic VIP's." Zagami ∆33

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/madonna.htm

For those who can see...

Edited by Park Life

Seems like a decent bloke tbf (despite his utter shit films) so fair do's.

Happy days tbh: £50 million in the bank and not having to nail a 50 year old well used flange anymore. My arse would be a blur for months as I made up for lost time.

Tidied that for you, if only someone would do hers