Fable 2

Andrew

Yeah, I didn't enjoy the first one but the sequel's a whole heap better. The combat has been nicely tuned up, and the story is really quite funny for a videogame. It's just the sort of game that you enjoy playing! One bad thing is the online, seems really tacked on when they could've spent a bit more time on the single player.

• 2 weeks later...

A testament to the greatness of this game: Started a mission were I was asked to go visit a weeping ghost on top of a cliff. The ghost told me he was jilted on his wedding day and gave me a rejection letter with instructions to seduce and propose to his ex, I was then to give her the letter and fuck off...laughing too probably. So I went to find 'said crumpet'. I found her in a bar, seduced her and then was given a choice: pop the question and marry her or dump her ass. I married her and then was able to buy a house together.

At this point most missions would end, however I grew tired of her and killed her and rented out the house, now I'm paid daily by tenants and have no bothersome wife nagging at me.

The ghost was also happy.

A testament to the greatness of this game: Started a mission were I was asked to go visit a weeping ghost on top of a cliff. The ghost told me he was jilted on his wedding day and gave me a rejection letter with instructions to seduce and propose to his ex, I was then to give her the letter and fuck off...laughing too probably. So I went to find 'said crumpet'. I found her in a bar, seduced her and then was given a choice: pop the question and marry her or dump her ass. I married her and then was able to buy a house together.

At this point most missions would end, however I grew tired of her and killed her and rented out the house, now I'm paid daily by tenants and have no bothersome wife nagging at me.

I married her too, had a child then fucked off for ages so she divorced me

I got that new 'xbox experience' downloaded (which is pretty impressive I must say) but I saved Fable 2 to my hard drive so it would run quieter. But it takes up like 10 GB of space do I deleted it, and of course deleted my saved game too. Bit of a bastard, bit I was planning to start over again anyways at some point to get more out of the game this time round.

• 1 month later...

Just done the same. :unsure:

Can't set the house as the marital home though, it's pissing me off.

you have to get her to follow you with the expressions, then go and check the deed, if someone is renting you'll have to boot them out first

you have to get her to follow you with the expressions, then go and check the deed, if someone is renting you'll have to boot them out first

I bought it and chose to live in it but when I go to the sign outside the house like it tells you to it just says 'Sell or Redecorate' and there's no option to set it as marital house. Probably just something daft stopping it from working.

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to follow this up. Top game really enjoyed it. Went the good guy route on the whole (had to kill the other Mrs to avoid getting blackmailed and got caught by the original Mrs propsitioning hookers to get The Swinger achievement) the first time and started over to do the bad guy play through.

• 1 month later...
Is it going cheap anywhere? Been interested in getting it for a while. Would it be anything like Final Fantasy?

no

Game have it for £24.99

the game is awsome. its well worth paying full wack for, and they bring it new updates etc too so there is lots of add ons

I decided to buy this and Street Fighter up in Newry, saving about 40 - 50 euro (madness).

I really like it, haven't played a game like this in a long while so I am enjoying it.

I married a woman and shacked her up in the Traveller camp that you wake up in early in the game. Decided to go back and slay the camp. Everyone in Albion thinks I'm a cnut, apart from housewives in bowerstone B)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...