Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic

MattM4

Little late with my views but aa'm gettin' on ye knaa.

Wigan received more balls from Newcastle players than they did their own and Enrique was the worst perpetrator.

I'm still convinced Ameobi is useless, he should have been off at half-time and Owen on.

Basson was a better choice than Cacapa.

Jonas off and Owen on AGAIN, Kinnear should should be sent to Coxlodge for treatment.

Duff is duff, lots of energy, lots of effort, but accomplihes nowt.

When Wigan were down to 10 men Jonas should have been on the pitch, he would have done more damage and we might of seen his mask.

All present and correct. The sub should have been Owen on for Ricky as we were totally dominating at that point.

JK is piss poor with his subs, something I mentioned on here about 4 weeks ago.

Indeed, he hasn't made a single decent sub yet

Football Manager 09 is out though, can the supporters club do the decent thing and send him a copy?

I dreamt last night that KK was back. :lol:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little late with my views but aa'm gettin' on ye knaa.

Wigan received more balls from Newcastle players than they did their own and Enrique was the worst perpetrator.

I'm still convinced Ameobi is useless, he should have been off at half-time and Owen on.

Basson was a better choice than Cacapa.

Jonas off and Owen on AGAIN, Kinnear should should be sent to Coxlodge for treatment.

Duff is duff, lots of energy, lots of effort, but accomplihes nowt.

When Wigan were down to 10 men Jonas should have been on the pitch, he would have done more damage and we might of seen his mask.

All present and correct. The sub should have been Owen on for Ricky as we were totally dominating at that point.

JK is piss poor with his subs, something I mentioned on here about 4 weeks ago.

Indeed, he hasn't made a single decent sub yet

Football Manager 09 is out though, can the supporters club do the decent thing and send him a copy?

I dreamt last night that KK was back. :icon_lol:

In my copy of FM09 he is =(, changed the database to make him my assistant

Me and KK against the world!

(i always give Dyer a 3year long broken leg...it's only right)

:lol:

At half time yesterday, I was so frustrated I was biting my fist, and swearing to myself like Father Jack off Father Ted. Honestly you see it better from Level 7 than on the bottom, but no cunt moves, no cunt. It's so static no ones making space for each other because no one moves, its a simple fucking thing, move off the ball. When Arsenal play they pass the ball and they move all the time. The right back gives it to Fabregas, he's running Fabregas gives it to Nasri who now has the option to play it to the right back cos he's been moving the whole time. Its a simple fucking thing.

At half time yesterday, I was so frustrated I was biting my fist, and swearing to myself like Father Jack off Father Ted. Honestly you see it better from Level 7 than on the bottom, but no cunt moves, no cunt. It's so static no ones making space for each other because no one moves, its a simple fucking thing, move off the ball. When Arsenal play they pass the ball and they move all the time. The right back gives it to Fabregas, he's running Fabregas gives it to Nasri who now has the option to play it to the right back cos he's been moving the whole time. Its a simple fucking thing.

Why is this?

Why is this?

I'm too hungover fro cryptic questions at 1:08 on a Sunday afternoon.

Why is this?

I'm too hungover fro cryptic questions at 1:08 on a Sunday afternoon.

:lol:

Gemmill hates Martins.

Ant hates Owen.

We are in for a long one!

Let's get Ameobi-loving MattM4 in here and they can have a threesome... :lol:

Get Jonny and Alex in and we are in for an orgy!

Pardon me? :icon_lol:

Aye, it's depressing whenever one of our central midfielders is on the ball, looks around to see fuck all and has to knock it back to the defence. It's everytime we try and get forward as well.

I wasn't able to watch the game as it wasn't televised here in Australia. All I've seen is about 2 minutes worth of highlights. I've read that Zoggy was responsible for the pass that lead to Martin's goal.

Since he hasn't been playing all that much, just interested to know what Zoggy was like throughout the game?

I wasn't able to watch the game as it wasn't televised here in Australia. All I've seen is about 2 minutes worth of highlights. I've read that Zoggy was responsible for the pass that lead to Martin's goal.

Since he hasn't been playing all that much, just interested to know what Zoggy was like throughout the game?

He only came on for the last 15min or so.

He looked quite lively at times when he came on.