Rumours abound...

Wavey Davey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cisse will be off at the end of the season if they are still shit though. Hes the only decent player they have. Ourselves and Chelsea have quite obviously got the best 1st and 2nd choice keepers in the league. Spurs and Sunderland must have the worst! Fullop is even worse than Gordon and thats saying something!

Smeeagain...

The Jew, the Hindu and the Makem.

One day a Jew, a Hindu, and a Makem all arrived at their hotel to find that there had been a mix-up with the bookings, and that there was only one room left for them to share. The manager explained that this room only had two beds, but that there was a barn at a neighbouring farm which the farmer, an old friend of his, would let one of them sleep in free of charge.

They complained a bit, but since there was nowhere else to go, the Jew graciously said he'd sleep in the barn. The Hindu and the Makem were just settling down to sleep in their room, when there was a knock on the door.

It was the Jew. 'I'm sorry,' he said, 'but there's a pig in that barn and because I'm Jewish I feel uncomfortable about sharing the barn with it.' 'No problem,' said the Hindu. 'I'll sleep out there instead.' So off he went to the barn, leaving the Makem and the Jew to share the room. They were just settling down to sleep, when there was a knock on the door.

It was the Hindu. 'I'm sorry,' he said, 'but there's a cow in that barn and because I'm a Hindu I feel uncomfortable about sharing the barn with it.' The Makem grudgingly agreed to give up his bed and stomped off to the barn leaving the Jew and the Hindu to share the room. The Jew and the Hindu were just settling down to sleep, when there was a knock on the door.

It was the cow and the pig.

Danny B jealous of the attention the dirty mackems are getting, proper rivalry, something he wouldn't know anything about.

ha ha, 90% of your lot voted they would rather see us go down than Sunderland? Rivalry? No idea.

Danny B jealous of the attention the dirty mackems are getting, proper rivalry, something he wouldn't know anything about.

ha ha, 90% of your lot voted they would rather see us go down than Sunderland? Rivalry? No idea.

That was because it's a good atmosphere when 3000 mackems turn up as opposed to 300 Conkeys man.

:angry: