How does the weekly Newcastle result

tommo

I've had 26 years of following this club, if i got the major arse after each shitty result we've had to endure I'd have been sectioned by now.. :lol:

Game's over, we can't change fuck all - on to the next one :icon_lol:

It depresses me a bit till I think of some how explaining to myself that due to a number of factors it was bound to happen.

Then it still depresses me a bit till a reasonable time arrives to preview the next match.

I was pissed off for a couple of hours then the JD set to work lol

I actually dont mind if we've played well and been beaten by the better side but when we play shit that smarts a bit.

Whats worse is my optimism is waning quick.

A great man once told me that if you let it spoil your weekend then you were a stupid twat.

:lol: Spot on.

By the way, does anyone actually enjoy going to the match anymore? I mean, I don't watch any football on the telly anymore and home games are like some form of sick torture. Not just cos we're shit either. Take Wigan as an example - their play-acting yesterday. There's just fuck all enjoyable about watching a bunch of grown men carry on like that.

Football has gone completely to shit imo.

A great man once told me that if you let it spoil your weekend then you were a stupid twat.

By the way, does anyone actually enjoy going to the match anymore? I mean, I don't watch any football on the telly anymore and home games are like some form of sick torture. Not just cos we're shit either. Take Wigan as an example - their play-acting yesterday. There's just fuck all enjoyable about watching a bunch of grown men carry on like that.

Thats the thing, its not just the Toon, football (or at least the Premiership) is not the same game it used to be. Stupid kick off times, the moving of games for television at fairly short notice, lack of competent referees, fans attitutes. All of these things on top of the fact that we are shit means that the game is losing its spark for me.

Maybe we should all get back to grass roots football again, go and watch the likes of Blyth, Blue Star, Shankhouse etc once in a while just to see what proper football is like again.

tbqfh if you need Jack Daniels to calm you down from the football results, then you need to get a grip. If it was the other way around (become rational when sober) that'd make sense.

tbqfh if you need Jack Daniels to calm you down from the football results, then you need to get a grip. If it was the other way around (become rational when sober) that'd make sense.

:icon_lol: Alreet Craig, I'd assume he said that a bit tongue in cheek like.

It's a sliding scale for me. Based on result, performance, opposition and importance.

If we get lose in the carling cup 2-1 to Tottenham, I get over it thirty seconds after the whistle. If we lose to sunderland, ever, it pisses me off for a day or so. If we're robbed of a result because some thug puts his boot in Bernard's leg then they go on to score it festers for years... :pray:

I'm sure there is a graph of fucked-offness I could knock up, but I'll save such faffing around for work. :lol:

I still love it.

But then, I'm normally quite inebriated.