Doing my head in

Happy Face

I did someone else's head in at jiu jitsu on Tuesday, punched him just above the bridge of his nose and gave him a depressed skull fracture. Still feel rather guilty about it.

Liar, blatantly think your nails now.

I already knew that tbf :lol:

No, I really do feel guilty about it, partcularly as the national competition is next weekend. The fact that me & him don't get on that well makes it slightly worse as well, as it looks like I deliberately set out to knack him. Which I didn't. I meant to hit him hard, not disfigure the poor guy!

I did someone else's head in at jiu jitsu on Tuesday, punched him just above the bridge of his nose and gave him a depressed skull fracture. Still feel rather guilty about it.

No, I really do feel guilty about it, partcularly as the national competition is next weekend. The fact that me & him don't get on that well makes it slightly worse as well, as it looks like I deliberately set out to knack him. Which I didn't. I meant to hit him hard, not disfigure the poor guy!

I was right the first time :icon_lol:

I was right the first time :icon_lol:

Shut it shortarse or you'll be next. :pray:

wow. i tried Jiu Jitsu a few years ago. its fairly brutal. did it for 2 years as it goes and it was really hard.

as for that injury, that sounds pretty nasty. remind me never to go near you luke. anyone with any sense knowing their opponent was due to fight in a competition would surely back off a wee bit, no? (maybe you didn't know though, right?)

btw i'm not starting anything.

:lol:

wow. i tried Jiu Jitsu a few years ago. its fairly brutal. did it for 2 years as it goes and it was really hard.

as for that injury, that sounds pretty nasty. remind me never to go near you luke. anyone with any sense knowing their opponent was due to fight in a competition would surely back off a wee bit, no? (maybe you didn't know though, right?)

btw i'm not starting anything.

:lol: Don't worry, I'm not in the habit of tracking down and hospitalising people who disagree with me on a message board. Fop doesn't know how lucky he is. :icon_lol:

Anyway, I caught him pretty well, but even when it landed I didn't think I'd hit him hard enough to do any damage.