Red Cars

LeazesMag

I think its meant to say Red Cards.

Aye, I played for my uni against Sunderland Uni because of a mass injury crisis. We won 2-1 i scored twice and there centre back kicked lumps out of me most of the game. I went for a header late on and he elbowed me in the head then when i landed he purposely stood on my head and the referee ignored it .So i got up and punched him and got sent off.

The refs in our league and ridiculously poles apart in their decision making. Last season an opposition player got sent off for saying 'for fucks sake' when the ref gave a goal kick instead of a corner. This season our CB got lamped and the ref only gave him a stern telling off!

First brand new car I got was red.

Without trying to enflame you LM, waivering over a choice of car simply because of the colour is tenious, a bit sad and frankly, quite a feminine trait :lol:

Without trying to enflame you LM, waivering over a choice of car simply because of the colour is tenious, a bit sad and frankly, quite a feminine trait :lol:

fckin helllllll.........

Smacks of betrayal to me, cover my face when I get out of it etc etc

Without trying to enflame you LM, waivering over a choice of car simply because of the colour is tenious, a bit sad and frankly, quite a feminine trait :icon_lol:

fckin helllllll.........

Smacks of betrayal to me, cover my face when I get out of it etc etc

if it was a red and white striped work shirt or something i could see where you were coming from but c'mon, that's fucking ridiculous man - it's a car! :lol:

Yes.

I got a 6 match ban from the Eldon Square 5 a side Friday night league about 4 or 5 years ago.

Edit: I'm thick as fuck.

Edited by Greg

Im with you LM

No red car, red braces or red apples.

Will only drink white wine, admittedly my position as chief clue writer for the Cluedo club was cancelled due to my refusal to use red herrings and I was thrown out of the Labour party for singing "the black n white flag".

As for my blood donor session well thats another story altogether :lol: