Red Cars

LeazesMag

Red cars go faster.

...and if they don't, the FIA will always find a way.... :lol:

A McLaren was faster this year (but only because they stole the design from Ferrari ( :icon_lol: ))

I have driven past Redcar, is that any help?
That's the best way. Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

anyone ever had one ?

Football related question, by the way. [obviously]

I've had a few. One stands out. I told one of my mates I'd play for his Sunday League team the next day, when I was out pissed on a Saturday night. He came and picked me up about 9am tooting his horn, I forgot I'd agreed to play cos they were short. Anyway, and there's no way of saying this without coming across as big headed, but the team, Laings up at Bullocksteads, they hadn't won a game for 3 months, and the team they were playing beat them 5-1 earlier in the season. Anyway I played a blinder got 2 of the best goals I've ever scored, we won 3-0 and I got man of the match, but...........about 5 minutes from the this big cunt, bigger than me and I'm 6ft2, ripped my shirt as I was trying to chase a through ball so I stopped and kicked him up the arse. That was it sent off, I felt like Gary Lineker losing his record, the kid went to nut me, missed and he got sent off too. I went in their dressing room after the game and said sorry to the bloke like a cunt.

The refs in our league and ridiculously poles apart in their decision making. Last season an opposition player got sent off for saying 'for fucks sake' when the ref gave a goal kick instead of a corner. This season our CB got lamped and the ref only gave him a stern telling off!

He gave him a stern telling off for getting punched? OK

Yes.

I got a 6 match ban from the Eldon Square 5 a side Friday night league about 4 or 5 years ago.

Edit: I'm thick as fuck.

Is that Trevor the cunt still reffing there?

Yes.

I got a 6 match ban from the Eldon Square 5 a side Friday night league about 4 or 5 years ago.

He is such knob that bloke :lol:

Yes.

He is such knob that bloke :lol:

He was when I played there about 4 or 5 years ago.

Not as thick as stevie. 3 posts and still no clue

You're a complete geeky knob, and have the intelligence of a chimp.

Greg is he still there? Fuckin hell, when I used to play there about 10 years ago, he chinned this kid on the pitch for being mouthy, and he got sacked. There was a petition passed round all the teams to get his job back but no one signed it :lol:

Not as thick as stevie. 3 posts and still no clue

You're a complete geeky knob, and have the intelligence of a chimp.

Greg is he still there? Fuckin hell, when I used to play there about 10 years ago, he chinned this kid on the pitch for being mouthy, and he got sacked. There was a petition passed round all the teams to get his job back but no one signed it :lol:

Well I don't know if its the same bloke but the ref we used to have more often than not was a wanker called Trevor, I actually got my 6 match ban for being sent off and then playing when I was banned, we would have only had 3 men otherwise and it was a different ref, got booked and gave a different name, would have got away with it had another team not complained.