5 Players who've left, scored and had stormers

Guest Stevie

1 Chris Waddle 1988 - came back and scored 10 seconds after the start of the second half

2 Andy Cole 1998 and 1999 - three goals in two games

3 Titus Bramble 2008 - best player on the pitch I thought

4 Lee Clark 2003 - great goal last minute winner for Fulham

5 Alan Shearer - numerous times for Blackburn paying us back for sticking him in nets

I remember Louis Saha tearing us apart in one game for Fulham when we lost 3-1 there in the 2001-2 season. He also scored in the draw up here.

And Keith Gillespie scored and had a blinder in the 2-2 draw which secured Champions League football that same season. Seem to remember Elliott started but got subbed for Bernard, and he never started another game under Sir Bobby.

I remember Louis Saha tearing us apart in one game for Fulham when we lost 3-1 there in the 2001-2 season. He also scored in the draw up here.

And Keith Gillespie scored and had a blinder in the 2-2 draw which secured Champions League football that same season. Seem to remember Elliott started but got subbed for Bernard, and he never started another game under Sir Bobby.

I was there that day, in officially the home end then we had the paddock over the far side, and 90% of the Fulham end was toon.

Not surprising that Danny can't relate to the pre-Sky Waddle moment.

I was there that day, in officially the home end then we had the paddock over the far side, and 90% of the Fulham end was toon.

This is the first time I have seen this thread Stevie, however I am confused, I take it you were talking about the 2 all draw in the 85/86 season at your place? He also scored against you on 86/87 in an away draw. He only scored against you at home in 87/88 and 88/89 when we won both IIRC.

This is the first time I have seen this thread Stevie, however I am confused, I take it you were talking about the 2 all draw in the 85/86 season at your place? He also scored against you on 86/87 in an away draw. He only scored against you at home in 87/88 and 88/89 when we won both IIRC.

I see the Top Spurs site with all your match stats on has come in well for you. No I'm on about the 2-2 draw in 88/89, the best atmosphere Terry Venables said he'd ever heard, we were 2-0 up after 5 minutes, could've been 6-0 up at ht. Then Waddle and Walsh one two'd it all the way from the half way line and Waddle scored. A game famous for the abuse Gazza got, most vicious abuse I've ever seen everyone in the Gallowgate bought a Mars Bar that day, J69 would've been in his element.