Joey Barton

Tooj

AFTER being hurt during Saturday's game against Wigan Athletic, Joey Barton has been assessed by the Newcastle United medical team and has had a scan on the injury.

It has been confirmed Joey has damaged the medial ligament in his right knee. He will be out for approximately eight weeks.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel well guilty now, I was shouting get up you bindipping cunt there's fuck all wrong with you. Then when he walked round the pitch he wasn't really limping.

I feel the relegation swingometer has tilted our way again.

The current squad at full strength might just stay up- losing Barton is a hammer blow.

I think the transfer window is going to be brutal

Weve got 12 more home games - say we lose to Chelsea manu arse and lpool - that leaves 8 games, 24 points if we win all of them (lol)

I cant see us getting more than a couple of points away all season.

The spongebob predictor can see no way of getting 40 points this season - i think we are fucked

The current squad at full strength might just stay up- losing Barton is a hammer blow.

Weve got 12 more home games - say we lose to Chelsea manu arse and lpool - that leaves 8 games, 24 points if we win all of them (lol)

The spongebob predictor can see no way of getting 40 points this season - i think we are fucked

The Parky-O-Meter is expressing similar woes in the "Cut to the chase" thread. To be absolutely sure we need 10 wins I reckon.

I feel well guilty now, I was shouting get up you bindipping cunt there's fuck all wrong with you. Then when he walked round the pitch he wasn't really limping.

He was limping though, my immediate suspicion was he had done his cruciate.

Shite, he is one of our most important players.

The Parky-O-Meter is expressing similar woes in the "Cut to the chase" thread. To be absolutely sure we need 10 wins I reckon.

I really think the only way out is getting sold and quick -I dont think its gonna happen

The one saving grace is that there are a lot of shit teams in a similar situation. I.e. can't string two results together etc. In fact the league is dreadful away from the top sides. That said, we could easily go down. Supposing we stay up though, next year is the real worry for me. If the club hasn't been sold I think we're a knocking bet to go down. Owen, Viduka and Shola probably all away with fuck knows what in their places.

He was limping though, my immediate suspicion was he had done his cruciate.

Shite, he is one of our most important players.

When he walked up the Milburn side to the tunnel, 120% he was not limping I even said it to the kid next to me, donno about when he walked behind the Gallowgate.

The one saving grace is that there are a lot of shit teams in a similar situation. I.e. can't string two results together etc. In fact the league is dreadful away from the top sides. That said, we could easily go down. Supposing we stay up though, next year is the real worry for me. If the club hasn't been sold I think we're a knocking bet to go down. Owen, Viduka and Shola probably all away with fuck knows what in their places.

To look at it another way if we do go down there will be no bugger left to get us back up again. The number of players coming out of contract with nobody to sort it out is very worrying

The miserablistas are out in force today like :icon_lol:

I can see it needs a patented Happy Face bright side post....

After dodgy results against Hull and Blackburn, we've now gone 4 games at home without being beaten. :pray:

Barton has got Injured, but Owen is back scoring, a FAR more important player. :aye:

Still only one win off eleventh place. Maintaining that would be our best finish in 3 years :aye:

The reserves have won three and drawn one in four. :(

We've got a great new song for our mannager - "Joe Kinnear, He's got tourettes (repeat to fade)" :aye:

:lol:

I think Stoke and WBA are knocking bets to go down and that leaves one place up for grabs. West Ham could very soon be in a much worse position than us financially and have to sell players come January (players that aren't that good to begin with) so I fancy them to be the third team.

And as Alex says there are a load of other teams that can't string two wins together so I do think we will be alright.

That said we are fucking shite though and I have next to no faith in Kinnear to use substitutions well or Ashely to be realistic in his demands for the club to allow us to be sold by January. It's going to be a long season.