Facebook Fanny

Lazarus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

One of my pet hates is lasses who pull stupid fucking poses for the camera and upload hundreds of them to facebook. Closely followed by fit lasses who know it and are right up their own arses.

What happened to lasses who were pretty and canny to boot.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
One of my pet hates is lasses who pull stupid fucking poses for the camera and upload hundreds of them to facebook. Closely followed by fit lasses who know it and are right up their own arses.

Facebook is for mugs that is a nailed on fact.

Lasses who are pretty and canny as well are thin on the ground, but they do exist. To be honest stunning lasses in Newcastle are generally more up their own arses than stunning lasses in London, just what I've found generally speaking.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Laz, do you just while away hours looking at strangers' pictures on facebook?

yup

n1082310727802145992.jpg

She should just stay in the hoose her.

Bit ironic like. You absolutely love yourself. :angry:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

He does like. The best blokes are ones who are self depricating and take the piss out of themselves. People who brag about themselves have had insecure unbringings.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I fucking hate Facebook like.

The way I look at it is, people from your childhood and school, ex gfs, distant family etc... you stay in touch with the ones you want to anyway. The ones you don't there's a reason for why you don't. Why add some no mark from 15 years ago you hardly knew then, that's going on like they're your new best friend. You see some people's facebooks, fuckin "900 friends", who the fuck has 900 friends other than Rob W? Plus I think if you're in a relationship, or have kids, it can be a very dangerous thing, also promotes snideyness as well. Like I say the whole thing is for total mugs I say this to my friends who have it, best thing I did was getting rid.

The way I look at it is, people from your childhood and school, ex gfs, distant family etc... you stay in touch with the ones you want to anyway. The ones you don't there's a reason for why you don't. Why add some no mark from 15 years ago you hardly knew then, that's going on like they're your new best friend. You see some people's facebooks, fuckin "900 friends", who the fuck has 900 friends other than Rob W? Plus I think if you're in a relationship, or have kids, it can be a very dangerous thing, also promotes snideyness as well. Like I say the whole thing is for total mugs I say this to my friends who have it, best thing I did was getting rid.

And it's shit. :angry:

I was on there for about a week. When I cancelled my account they wanted to know why. Because it's shit! You cheeky cunts.

I find it's the best to send messages to the kids I coach football to because the lazy little cunts don't use email and are always on facebook.

Other than that - well Laz's thread has shown what it's good for.

Not to go all Parky but a mate who works for the Feds once said it's never been so easy to find criminals because the fucking idiots post everything about their life on their facebook or myspace pages.

Haha, you honestly don't know the first thing about me if you think that.